Windows 10: Can you help me now??? No user account now

Discus and support Can you help me now??? No user account now in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by barb, May 1, 2017.

1. barb Win User

Can you help me now??? No user account now

I had only Microsoft Administrative Account. Had deleted Local Account for some reason some time back. Instead of creating Local Administrative Account I edited my Microsoft Administrative Account. So I went back into command run, netplswiz and edited user name, password. Now there is no user in User Accounts. I am afraid to touch anything now.

Where do I go from here?

I want a Local Standard Account, as well as a Microsoft Admin Account.

PLEASE HELP ME!
    Thanks in advance...

:)

barb, May 1, 2017

2. can you help me?

Hi Lexi,

There's a possibility that when your account was added before as a child to a parent account, there were settings or restrictions that were not removed or disabled yet. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if your account was removed as a child on the
    PC itself or did they log in to their Microsoft account online to remove it. If they have only removed it from the PC, we suggest that your account will be removed as a child as well from their
    Microsoft account online. To do this, please follow the steps:

• Please log in the parent account
      here
    • Check if your account is still listed. If it is, click on More options, then select
      Remove from family.

Can you help me now??? No user account now [​IMG]

For more information about removing members from your Microsoft family, you may visit this

article

For any results, just send us a reply.

Eileen Gal, May 1, 2017
  3. Can you help me,please?

I had Nokia N86 7 months ago it had a serious problem "Battery got fininshed fastly" in any way I was able to treat with this problem and the dust problem also .

7 days ago My device had froozen then I turned it off when I turned it on again the screen flashed appearing Nokia word still restarting finally turned off itself .

I think it needs a Software and it is still gurantee wanna send it to i2 to fix it but I read that it isn't resposeble for the using of the user's if he used a pass word wrongly I'm afraid to get this as a reason not to fix it on their account.

So,what can I do in this case? :smileysad:

sweetmelody---01, May 1, 2017
  4. lmaneke Win User

You should be able to go to settings, accounts, family and other users, and add a new user account there.

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  5. barb Win User
    I cannot get into settings, nor control panel. I can go to Computer Management and see that the account I edited is still in User but it says Administrator. But I cannot get into Settings, nor create another user account. I have not signed out of it, afraid I won't be able to get back into windows at all.

barb, May 1, 2017
  6. lmaneke Win User
    Are you able to right click on start menu, click on command prompt (admin) or Windows Powershell, depending on which one is listed, and type sfc -scannow. This will check and repair system files if there are problems.

What kind of computer do you have? Custom build? A manufacturered build?

You may need to do a clean install of Windows, but that should only be a last resort if no other solutions fix the problem

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  7. barb Win User
    Thanks, I'll try that. Please stay with me, Imaneke...I have a Dell Vostro 3700, and yes a clean install is DEFINITELY a last resort; I know there's a fix here somewhere without resorting to that. Let me do the scan - we know it takes a few minutes.
    Will be right back.

barb, May 1, 2017
  8. lmaneke Win User

Ok let me know the results

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  9. barb Win User
    How do I do a screenshot just of the results. I don't understand the results.

barb, May 1, 2017
  10. lmaneke Win User
    You need to do sfc -scannow. You need the dash in front of the scannow

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  11. barb Win User
    shouldn't it show some % of progress by now?

12. lmaneke Win User
    Yes. At least 10% or more by now

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  13. barb Win User

It's not showing any progress.

14. lmaneke Win User
    You must have a badly corrupted system. You may want to attempt to do a system recovery.

Did the system come pre-installed with Windows 10, or is this you're own installation?

lmaneke, May 1, 2017
  15. barb Win User
    I upgraded from Windows 7. When Win 10 was first available for download I upgrade and have never had any problems until I decided today I wanted to create a local standard account rather than use my Microsoft Admin Account w/o signing in. Everything has been fine.

Thema:

1. Can you help me now??? No user account now - Similar Threads - help user account

2. help me now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help me now: where can i talk to a real person to ask this question, it’s not something i can say over text because nobody even google and yt knows what the hell i’m taking about. my pc keeps going to a black screen for no reason, that’s besides the point. it happened again and so i did...
  3. help me now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help me now: where can i talk to a real person to ask this question, it’s not something i can say over text because nobody even google and yt knows what the hell i’m taking about. my pc keeps going to a black screen for no reason, that’s besides the point. it happened again and so i did...
  4. Can you help me to unlock my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to unlock my account?: My microsoft account is blocked for 30 days. I can't start my computer because is asking for pin and I never setup a pin.I know my password, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-unlock-my-account/b856b9a5-b0b0-4742-8426-b001ecfb50cb
  5. Can you help me to unlock my account?

Can you help me to unlock my account?: My microsoft account is blocked for 30 days. I can't start my computer because is asking for pin and I never setup a pin.I know my password, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-unlock-my-account/b856b9a5-b0b0-4742-8426-b001ecfb50cb
  6. Help me now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me now: Black box showing after start up. I have this weird issue where there is a black box immediately show in my start up. I cant turn it off and I just need to wait for it to off itself. I dont have any apps installed so I dont know this. Please I need help now....
  7. Help me now

Help me now: Black box showing after start up. I have this weird issue where there is a black box immediately show in my start up. I cant turn it off and I just need to wait for it to off itself. I dont have any apps installed so I dont know this. Please I need help now....
  8. Help me now

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Now you don't see me - and now you see

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Now you don't see me - and now you see: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SektorL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9rw1o/now_you_dont_see_me_and_now_you_see/
  10. Now you see it, Now you don't

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now you see it, Now you don't: For a while I could see all computers on my home network and could access the shared drives on them, and also print to the network printer which is hard wired to one of the desktops. . Then something happened. Now only the Windows 7 machines show up under "Computers" - all...