Windows 10: Can you help me please?

Discus and support Can you help me please? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cúncep Pastor Dl. 19/7/2021 14:23 I cannot send images from my mobile to my E-mail address because it says "Undeliverable": Delivery has failed to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ILLETES, Jul 19, 2021.

1. ILLETES Win User

Can you help me please?

Cúncep Pastor Dl. 19/7/2021 14:23 I cannot send images from my mobile to my E-mail address because it says "Undeliverable": Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: Cúncep Pastor @hotmail.com Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it. The address of my account from Gloogle is: @gmail.com but the e-mail I use is @hotmail.com It belongs to the same person. Something has changed. It seems that the account @gmail.com is being treated as a spam account and this is NOT TRUE.

:)

ILLETES, Jul 19, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 19, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can you help me please?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you help me please? :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Can you help me please?

1. Can you help me please? - Similar Threads - help please

2. Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe: HiI have trouble with my daughter's computer.For some reason it BSOD several times per day when working on certain location wifi. When using the network sharing from Iphone, there is no problem. When using network from university, there is BSOD. There is also a Cisco Secure...
  3. Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help. BSOD in Windows 11 when on certain Wifi network maybe: HiI have trouble with my daughter's computer.For some reason it BSOD several times per day when working on certain location wifi. When using the network sharing from Iphone, there is no problem. When using network from university, there is BSOD. There is also a Cisco Secure...
  4. Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?: Hey, I have been experiencing the blue screen of death over the last year. However, as of this week, it has been happening very frequently, enough so that I cannot confidently start any tasks or games.The main two stop codes are:Driver:...
  5. Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?

Blue screen of death HELP PLEASE!?!?: Hey, I have been experiencing the blue screen of death over the last year. However, as of this week, it has been happening very frequently, enough so that I cannot confidently start any tasks or games.The main two stop codes are:Driver:...
  6. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  7. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  8. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

9. Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...: Its happening like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-dont-know-why-but-my-laptop-keeps-buffering/213cf60c-7a03-4804-acde-820a1dcd18e0
  10. Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...

Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...: Its happening like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-dont-know-why-but-my-laptop-keeps-buffering/213cf60c-7a03-4804-acde-820a1dcd18e0