Windows 10: Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?

Discus and support Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] [img] why download screen are different? 145984 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bobtest12, Dec 8, 2019.

1. bobtest12 Win User

Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?

Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box? [​IMG]

Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box? [​IMG]

why download screen are different?

:)

bobtest12, Dec 8, 2019

2. Dialogue box duration

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with the dialogue boxes and notifications that are quickly disappearing, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 8, 2019
  3. archz2 Win User
    Save-As dialogue box freezes

No, I don't have any mapped drives. My pc is all alone. File Explorer works flawlessly. Its just the save as dialogue box which is causing trouble.

archz2, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?

Text invisible in programs dialogue box on Windows 10

Hi Mike,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if the issue persists with other program dialogue boxes as well.

This might be a temporary issue on your computer.

I suggest you to sign-in out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check if the issue persists.

Also, try to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Update us the status of accessing text in program dialogue boxes for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box?

1. Can you help me plz how to change the save dialogue box? - Similar Threads - help plz change

2. HELP ME PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP ME PLZ: Everytime i put windows 11 on my pc , something is going wrong everything is lagging and my pc crashes but i am on windows 10 now and always telling me to go win 11 but now that i am in win 10 i am not lagging anymore! Can you help me why my pc lags? I have gtx 1660ti 6 gb ,...
  3. How to edit file properties available in "Save As" Dialogue box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to edit file properties available in "Save As" Dialogue box: Hello,I currently have properties available when saving a new file that are later editable by right clicking the file and going to Properties -> Details. It's important for me to be able to set these when saving a new file, but some of my colleagues don't have the same...
  4. How to edit file properties available in "Save As" Dialogue box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to edit file properties available in "Save As" Dialogue box: Hello,I currently have properties available when saving a new file that are later editable by right clicking the file and going to Properties -> Details. It's important for me to be able to set these when saving a new file, but some of my colleagues don't have the same...
  5. BSOD,plz help me ,thank you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD,plz help me ,thank you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_HggeQZwmd9lfdX2dITWpHmjVNuw6DE/view?usp=sharingthank you for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsodplz-help-me-thank-you/2fb814dc-6fe6-4864-a263-bb9910179779
  6. Help me plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me plz: i had been messing with my background and randomly my taskbar picture things got like big and wide as you can see in the picture submitted by /u/GrapeMan8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imxznr/help_me_plz/
  7. save print output as dialogue box

save print output as dialogue box: Printing emails to pdf's using "microsoft print to pdf" as the printer the next dialogue box after clicking print is "save printout output as" I used to see to be able to select which folder to save to with ability to see other pdf files in the folder. Now I can only...
  8. Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As Dialogue Box is NOT RESPONDING: Whenever I try to save a file from whatsapp app or try to upload any type of documents on Chrome, the dialogue box opens and shows not responding error every time. I didnt have any idea regarding this issue. I tried to restart, shut down and searched internet for this issue,...
  9. Help me plz

Help me plz: why are my drivers and adapter's all different from this brand new hp stream book..i have never downloaded anything yet there is a list of driver and adapter and device's..also there was only 1 user listed not even 'guest', as I deleted it..now apparently there are numerous...
  10. Save-As dialogue box freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Save-As dialogue box freezes: I am using Windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.753). I'm facing a problem in the "Save as" dialog box. It freezes for 15-20 seconds in every software, be it Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft word, photoshop, etc.What must I do to resolve this issue? 77168