Windows 10: Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.

Discus and support Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar. I have windows 10. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lisatoney2, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.

Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar. I have windows 10. I tried all the troubleshooting tips, but nothing seemed to work

:)

lisatoney2, Dec 1, 2019

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Dec 1, 2019
  3. How to remove 'AnySend' on task bar...

Hi Grammy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

I would require some more information to help you better.

• What is the make & model of the computer?
    • Did you install this App/program?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the app.

• Type “control panel” in the search bar.
    • Select “programs & features”.
    • Search for “any send” & right click on the app icon.
    • Click on Uninstall.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.

Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar.

1. Can you help me reconnect to bluetooth please, it was removed from by task bar. - Similar Threads - help reconnect bluetooth

2. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  3. Can you help me please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  4. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  5. Can you help me? Please.

Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  6. can you please help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  7. can you please help me!!!

can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  8. Can you help me, please?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me, please?: Hello, I can install the game, but I can't play the game, it says the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9-42 d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/b9cd61a7-aeb2-44c8-926e-10aa390eb899
  9. Can you help me, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me, please: I can install it, but when I click on the game, it says d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/7e78aa1d-418a-47a0-a455-df4fb58856ee
  10. Can you please help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you please help me?: My laptop is lagging very hard from a system restore point and I am now stuck in an endless loop of system recovery that does nothing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-help-me/3c3112d3-57dd-4e59-aa66-d51a79219a84