Windows 10: Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

Discus and support Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rickard Ahlbom, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

:)

Rickard Ahlbom, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

1. Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - help never combine

2. taskbar NEVER COMBINE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar NEVER COMBINE: when will you give us back the option to never combine items in the taskbar?when will you give us back the option to always show every icon in the system tray?why is microsht so ftg cking incompetent? why were those options even removed? you try your best to be hated...
  3. taskbar NEVER COMBINE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar NEVER COMBINE: when will you give us back the option to never combine items in the taskbar?when will you give us back the option to always show every icon in the system tray?why is microsht so ftg cking incompetent? why were those options even removed? you try your best to be hated...
  4. Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons?: Can you help me to never combine, never group and have back the large taskbar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-never-combine-never-group-and/42dacd42-42f3-436c-a354-4502878a5383
  5. Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar: Does anyone know whether there is a way in Windows 11 never to group icons on the taskbar without having to install a third-party software? For example, if multiple files are open in Microsoft Word, I want all of them to be displayed as separate icons on the taskbar. Perhaps...
  6. Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar

Never Grouping Icons on the Taskbar: Does anyone know whether there is a way in Windows 11 never to group icons on the taskbar without having to install a third-party software? For example, if multiple files are open in Microsoft Word, I want all of them to be displayed as separate icons on the taskbar. Perhaps...
  7. Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons: I know that the "never combine" taskbar setting is not available in Windows 11. Is this something that will be corrected in an update, or has this been removed permanently? Feedback to Microsoft - I prefer to see all open files and not have to hover over the icon to choose...
  8. Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons

Windows 11 - Never Combine Taskbar Icons: I know that the "never combine" taskbar setting is not available in Windows 11. Is this something that will be corrected in an update, or has this been removed permanently? Feedback to Microsoft - I prefer to see all open files and not have to hover over the icon to choose...
  9. Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?: I get how minimalism is a big goal right now, but as a matter of ease of access, I really depend on never combining the taskbar as often as possible. This goes even with having dozens of windows open. Not combining the taskbar also helps with only showing the window on...
  10. Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?

Can we bring back the 'Never Combine Taskbar' option?: I get how minimalism is a big goal right now, but as a matter of ease of access, I really depend on never combining the taskbar as often as possible. This goes even with having dozens of windows open. Not combining the taskbar also helps with only showing the window on...