Windows 10: Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

Discus and support Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Makiii_Knez [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Makiii_Knez, May 11, 2020.

1. Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

/u/Makiii_Knez, May 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 11, 2020
  3. Why do my photos show up in the microsoft app but not in my pictures folder?

Hi Cindy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in photo app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "microsoft app", are you referring to photos app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check the source file for photos app and also copy the picture from external device.

Step 1: I recommend you check the source file settings in the photos app settings and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Photos" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Click on Settings on the bottom left corner of the Photos app.

4. Then check if under Sources, pictures directory is present or not.

Step 2: I suggest you to directly copy and paste the picture from the external device into the computer.

Please get back to us with an update on issue displaying pictures imported in the photos app into picture folder, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 11, 2020
  4. Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display...

1. Can you help me? When I click a picture Photos app starts running but it doesn't display... - Similar Threads - help click picture

2. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...
  3. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?: My Photos App stopped being able to open my photos. I tried repair, then restart, but they didn't work, so then I uninstalled it. Now I can't seem to get it again in the Microsoft Store! Help please! Thank you...
  4. Can you help me reinstall the Microsoft Photos App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  6. can you help me with this?

can you help me with this?: I asked many questions here :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=1but nothing worked."display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...
  7. Can someone help me with deleted pictures from the photos app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me with deleted pictures from the photos app?: I checked my recycle bin and they aren’t in there. Unlike Apple there’s also no recently deleted photos folder. My computer was also not syncing to one drive when I deleted the pictures. Any way to get them back? submitted by /u/chaserwacer [link] [comments]...
  8. I have a problem with running steam, can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with running steam, can you help me?: [img] This image shows the problem, can you tell me what to do?? 138295
  9. When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start"

When I click on a Photo I get this "the app didn't start": Good afternoon, I have a problem that just suddenly started up. When I click on a photo I get [ATTACH] I have already tried the Repair/ Reset and Reinstall route. Please advise. Lou...
  10. the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start

the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start: For some reason the weather app is not displaying the weather, etc when you click start. How can this be fixed? this is in the latest build 10162 7857