Windows 10: Can you help me :/

Discus and support Can you help me :/ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender, I get an error like you see in the screen image. What is the solution of this ?, I cannot do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Exseder, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Exseder Win User

Can you help me :/

Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender,

I get an error like you see in the screen image.

What is the solution of this ?,

I cannot do any windows defender operation / I cannot shut down

Can you help me :/ f2d32773-b60f-4789-b455-cef85b183ff1?upload=true.png

:)

Exseder, Jan 14, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 14, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you help me :/ :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Can you help me :/ - Similar Threads - help

2. Help with Number Conversion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Number Conversion: I’m trying to complete some class work on my PC running windows 10 using chrome. I need to type the answer 6.13e8 but anytime I click off the answer box to submit the assignment it corrects it to 61300000000 and I can’t continue without getting this correct. I attempted to...
  3. I need help with my audio

I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  4. Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with T-Mobile Digits uninstall leaving problems on my comput: I installed T-Mobile's "Digits" program on my W10 Pro PC (updated to the most recent release), decided i didn't like it, then ran the uninstall. I am now left with the attached JavaScript error every time i start the computer. Can anyone guide me on how to get rid of it? I...
  5. Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help

Disk Usage? Memory Usage? I don't know... Help: Hello, gang hope you all can help me here. A while back I finally updated to Windows 10 a bit later than most. Got really busy and am just now trying to solve this problem... On my PC I might have several tabs open on google and they will suddenly crash with a "low memory"...
  6. Help - Encryption/Storage issue on Windows 10

Help - Encryption/Storage issue on Windows 10: Hey, I'm a bit of a tech noob so any advice/support would be greatly appreciated. About two weeks ago my HP Spectre (Windows 10) suffered blue screen so I took it to the local repair guys. I brought it home the other day and began reinstalling Office, games etc when I...
  7. Help PLEEAASE! I was a dumbf*** and deleted WindowsApps folder (I know) :'(

Help PLEEAASE! I was a dumbf*** and deleted WindowsApps folder (I know) :'(: Somebody has to know a way to fix this, please help if you're reading this! I've truly learnt my lesson about messing around with folder permissions. TL/DR: I need to reinstall WindowsApps folder as it normally comes out of the box. My laptop only has USB C ports and micro...
  8. [NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...

[NOOB QUESTION] First time installing Windows, help me understand how partitions work -...: Hey all, I'm building my first PC very soon, and I've never installed WIndows, only ever owned a laptop where it was already installed. My rig will have 500GB m.2 SSD and a 2TB HDD. I want to install Windows on the SSD, along with all my apps, and a few games I want to load...
  9. Downgrade help

Downgrade help: I want to downgrade my windows 10 pc to version 1909. I know how to do everything but will i have to reinstall all my programs? Or will it still be there? Any help appreciated submitted by /u/memesman007 [link] [comments]...
  10. Help. Trying to change environment variables.

Help. Trying to change environment variables.: Trying to add the line "export SDL_VIDEO_MINIMIZE_ON_FOCUS_LOSS=0" to /ect/environment but cant figure out how to reach the path or edit the code in any way. (Just incase anyone asks) Acer Predator PH315-53 Windows 10 Home 64 bit submitted by /u/Worried_Necessary769...