Windows 10: Can you help me :/

Discus and support Can you help me :/ in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender, I get an error like you see in the screen image. What is the solution of this ?, I cannot do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Exseder, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Exseder Win User

Can you help me :/

Hello there,Today, when I enter my Windows Defender,

I get an error like you see in the screen image.

What is the solution of this ?,

I cannot do any windows defender operation / I cannot shut down

Can you help me :/ f2d32773-b60f-4789-b455-cef85b183ff1?upload=true.png

:)

Exseder, Jan 14, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 14, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you help me :/ :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Can you help me :/ - Similar Threads - help

2. Storage help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage help?: submitted by /u/CaptEpic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l36g1m/storage_help/
  3. The strangest audio issue - maybe someone here can help?

The strangest audio issue - maybe someone here can help?: I'm not sure i'm posing this question in the right place so feel free to tell me to go to another sub with it if there's somewhere else I might find answers. That said, I've connected my PC running Windows 10 with the latest updates installed to my Sony Bravia x900f and i'm...
  4. Help. Mistakes were made.

Help. Mistakes were made.: (Sorry for bad formatting, I'm on mobile) My mother has two old laptops that were still running on Windows 8 and 8.1 Recently the computer she regularly uses for photo editing has been breaking down, so in a worst-case-scenario, sadly, she had to resort to using one of these...
  5. Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Friend gave me a pc, and I can't sign in even with his help. Help?: It is an account synced with his other account his used for his personal pc. However, the password and secuirty questions aren't working. He even signed out and back in. The account has 2 PCs registered to it, one of which is his. He only has 2 computers so the chance of it...
  6. BSOD - help?

BSOD - help?: Hi, I've randomly started getting random BSOD. Usually when I am playing Starcraft. I completely uninstalled graphics drivers and reinstalled. Kernel Security Check seems to be the prevailing issue. bsod irql_not_less_or_equal as well as various others Would someone be able...
  7. I can't reach certain websites.... the connection times out... Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't reach certain websites.... the connection times out... Please help: I can't access the followings: www.vec.virginia.gov https://www.dibbs.bsm.dla.mil/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reach-certain-websites-the-connection-times/105e1cdc-7b24-41e3-812b-651bfbe5fe1c
  8. Can anyone help me with this problem ?

Can anyone help me with this problem ?: My laptop keep on experience some electic "buzz" sound whenever i watch a video or listen to a music. After i troubleshoot it still the same, here is the description. Can anyone help me with this ? Thanks in advance!! Diagnostics Troubleshooting Wizard Description Faulting...
  9. HELP - Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)

HELP - Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142): [ATTACH] Hello everyone, i;m turning to Reddit because nothing else seems to work. I recently built a new PC and installed Windows 10 (using the Windows 10 tool from Microsoft) then I got a license from work. After about 3 weeks of use i realized that a bunch of programs...
  10. Where to find help with complex system partition problem ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to find help with complex system partition problem ?: I have an issue in moving my win 10 system from one computer to another MBR partition on old, GPT on new. This SHOULD work - it's done day in and day out, but something is corrupting the process so that neither BCDBOOT nor MBR2GPT will get me to a working system. I need...