Windows 10: can you help me?

Discus and support can you help me? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ,My mouse is not working. When ı put usb wireless to computer, the computer is not seeing the mouse. Can we change the usb port?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Übeydullah eğe, Mar 29, 2023.

1. can you help me?

,My mouse is not working. When ı put usb wireless to computer, the computer is not seeing the mouse. Can we change the usb port?

:)

Übeydullah eğe, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

can you help me?

1. can you help me? - Similar Threads - help

2. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  3. NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH MS STORE PURCHASE OF "RIVIT VIEWER": RIVIT VIEWER, CANT GET ONTO COMPUTER TO OPEN RIVIT DOWNLOAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-ms-store-purchase-of-rivit-viewer/912c218c-ab21-439b-b3ae-59c27e1b18a2
  4. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  5. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  6. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog: I have opened the mini dump file but I am not sure how to distinguish what the cause is. Can someone please help? Is the information below enough?YMBOL_NAME: USBXHCI!Isoch_Stage_MapIntoRing+54dMODULE_NAME: USBXHCIIMAGE_NAME: USBXHCI.SYSIMAGE_VERSION:...
  7. Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...

Anyone know how to recover emails, work up this morning to them gone need help to get them...: Anyone know how to recover lost emails, woke up this morning to them all gone and need them back asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-to-recover-emails-work-up-this/4b2a38e4-864a-4e00-bd95-a068dbb75e8d
  8. Can some one help me to determine what driver may causing my crashes? DPC Watchdog

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...
  10. Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.

Need Help disabiling Hypervisor in CMd prompt during recovery.: I am reinstalling Windows 11 and cannot get past the OOBEMSAHELLO error due to a VM installed by a hacker. I need to disable Hypervisor from the command prompt, since I entered startup with command prompt as soon as a new installation restarted the first time. Or some other...