Windows 10: Can you help with my camera?

Discus and support Can you help with my camera? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/b7jow4ahlne51.png?width=1287&format=png&auto=webp&s=c01f4eec0483d22b5c422dfa6c403205a367071c submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnooCrickets2052, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Can you help with my camera?

/u/SnooCrickets2052, Aug 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you help with my camera? :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Can you help with my camera?

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Can you help with my camera?

1. Can you help with my camera? - Similar Threads - help camera

2. Help with IR camera used by Windows hello

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Help with IR camera used by Windows hello: Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad P53 laptop with an integrated camera. Under device manager I can see an integrated camera and an Integrated IR camera. Up to about a month ago I was able to use the hello login with face recognition without any trouble. I was getting a RED led...
  3. my camera on asus laptop is not working. anyone can help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera on asus laptop is not working. anyone can help: hi, my camera is not working im using asus model https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-asus-laptop-is-not-working-anyone-can/d2a3c949-4431-4989-9dd6-70aa41560da5
  4. Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?

Help for camera close-up/zoomed-in, with Zoom, Windows 10?: Hello,My laptop is: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor. Windows 10 Home, Version 20H2, Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0. The most recent update, done automatically, was on 3/25/2021. Since then when I participate in a Zoom video meeting, my video appears close-up, like the camera...
  5. Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera doesn't work, Camera App is pure black. Please Help out!: Hey there, I attached an image of what my camera app looks like. What I already tried:-Creating A New User-Reinstalling Drivers-Updating Drivers-Rolling Driver Back...
  6. Laptop camera won’t open; un-, and reinstall helps but until reboot only

Laptop camera won’t open; un-, and reinstall helps but until reboot only: I can’t open my laptop camera in Windows 10, 64 bit. I get the error message it’s not enabled while in fact it is. The driver is said to be up-to-date, among the default apps though the camera is not listed. The only way I can open the camera is to uninstall it then, also in...
  7. Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page

Camera not working, tried everything in get help section and official troubleshooting page: My camera is quite strange. i am using a Lenovo Thinkpad W510, and my camera for some reason doesn't like being used in the social app "discord". My camera had been acting quite strange before this, disappearing from my system completely, and then after a windows update it...
  8. Need some help regarding the camera of my device.

Need some help regarding the camera of my device.: Hi everyone, Anik this side. I have faced a really weird thing on my Asus laptop. The latest version of Windows 10 with the latest drivers and updates installed. Quite a few days ago, the camera of my laptop stopped working. The camera "ON" indicator light started blinking...
  9. HELP- AFTER UPDATE BUILT IN CAMERA ON TOSHIBA SKULLCANDY NOT DETECTED

HELP- AFTER UPDATE BUILT IN CAMERA ON TOSHIBA SKULLCANDY NOT DETECTED: My camera worked fine until a windows update. Now it's showing error code 0xA00F4244 I've been through all the troubleshoot steps, reset the camera, just nothing will work, its just disappeared?...
  10. Help with Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244: My camera isn't working and it comes up with this error code Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244 every time I try, its a built in webcam and I've gone through the troubleshoot options, and 'camera' does not appear anywhere in my device manager. It's not being blocked by...