Windows 10: Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

Discus and support Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arion G., Oct 10, 2021.

1. Arion G. Win User

Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available.

:)

Arion G., Oct 10, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

Microsoft To-Do app version 1.59 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

See also: Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - install apps own

2. YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube TV App won’t install and gives “you own this app”: I put this app on one PC. When I tried to put it on a second one, it says I own it and won’t install it.It’s clearly not properly integrated into the Store. Can’t search and find it from the store. Got it by doing a search that gave me a Microsoft.com link from 2017.All it...
  3. Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can no longer fetch updates or install apps: Hello,since a few days my Microsoft Store is completely broken. If I try to search for updates, it almost instantly shows a black triangle with a exclamation point. Installing any app doesn't work either. I've tried many different solutions, but none of them worked:Microsoft...
  4. Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you install apps you own but are no longer available on the microsoft store?: im in the windows 8.1 store and im trying to install an unavailable app i own called Xbox 360 SmartGlass because don't ask why, hint: i can't afford an xbox one but when i try to install on the 8.1 store i get this error: This item is no longer available....
  5. YOU OWN THIS APP AND APP READs INSTALL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    YOU OWN THIS APP AND APP READs INSTALL: A few recent windows update and now none of the apps load from the Microsoft store ?This seems to be common problem what is the fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-own-this-app-and-app-reads-install/32397fe8-f036-4961-b62a-406c34705002
  6. Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install

Microsoft Store - Own the app but can't install: Every time I try to install an app from Microsoft Store, it would show "You own this app.", but it wouldn't start installing the app when I click "Install". I tried every method in this thread and thispost, but none of them works to solve my problem. Any other solution...
  7. You own this app, can't install free app on second machine

You own this app, can't install free app on second machine: It's a free app. I installed a copy of the app from the app store on my main machine. When visited the app store to install another copy on a second my test machine, the app store showed a message "You own this app" but I couldn't install because there was NO [ install button...
  8. You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store

You own this app, but cant install - Microsoft Store: I payed for an app called Taskbar X ,and it says owned but i cant install it, Install button is grayed. I tried a lot of things, typed something in Powershell and cmd , cleared cache of MS, troubleshooting, log in and sign out, everything i could find on Google but nothing...
  9. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...
  10. iTunes in store says "you own this product"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes in store says "you own this product": When trying to install iTunes on my new Asus Chromebook using Windows 10, the "install" button is greyed out and the message above says "you own this product". I have removed all other devices from my Microsoft account and have not downloaded iTunes anywhere else. What is the...