Windows 10: Can you make a gpu and cpu equal?

Discus and support Can you make a gpu and cpu equal? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a laptop that has an integrated gpu and i was wondering if its possible to make the gpu and cpu equal. Kinda like amd apu setting but for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quicksilverstud, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Can you make a gpu and cpu equal?

I have a laptop that has an integrated gpu and i was wondering if its possible to make the gpu and cpu equal.

Kinda like amd apu setting but for intel.

:)

quicksilverstud, Jan 7, 2020

2. APU/CPU/GPU List

because no other list shows all cpus listed on 1 single page all showing an equal amount of stats to compare, its faster, more neat, its simple, i already know of alot of people who know of the websites you linked to.. and yet they still like my lists too... whos the troll here? im just dedicated

T4C Fantasy, Jan 7, 2020
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Can you make a gpu and cpu equal?

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Can you make a gpu and cpu equal?

1. Can you make a gpu and cpu equal? - Similar Threads - gpu cpu equal

2. Can you update CPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you update CPU?: I'm wanting to update to windows 11 from 10 but pc check says CPU does not meet min requirements, can I update this or is this a new computer fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-update-cpu/a6317ae1-1a34-4fc5-8866-9b363f48abd6
  3. Can you update CPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you update CPU?: I'm wanting to update to windows 11 from 10 but pc check says CPU does not meet min requirements, can I update this or is this a new computer fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-update-cpu/a6317ae1-1a34-4fc5-8866-9b363f48abd6
  4. tryna make roblox use gpu instead of cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tryna make roblox use gpu instead of cpu: roblox uses cpu by default when i have gpu graphics im using an arc a770 so im just wondering if theirs a way in windows to switch what gpu it uses ideally i want to keep my cpu graphics enabled so i can use my motherboard output for my second monitor as that causes problems...
  5. tryna make roblox use gpu instead of cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tryna make roblox use gpu instead of cpu: roblox uses cpu by default when i have gpu graphics im using an arc a770 so im just wondering if theirs a way in windows to switch what gpu it uses ideally i want to keep my cpu graphics enabled so i can use my motherboard output for my second monitor as that causes problems...
  6. about gpu and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about gpu and cpu: well i was playing minecraft win 10 edition and task manager was also opened i saw that game is taking 70 -80 % cpu usage and only 14% gpu usage so i just want to say that why i am getting only 14 % gpu i should get more gpu so that my cpu can go down and my background wont...
  7. Can I make a boot drive without a Gpu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I make a boot drive without a Gpu?: Hi, My Gpu died. I have bought a whole new pc, as the original is ancient, and didn't buy a new copy of Windows because I thought I could use my old hdd to boot off but I'm not sure how to make a boot drive or if it's even possible without a Gpu. Do I need to just buy...
  8. cpu and gpu problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu and gpu problem: why my cpu wont use the base speed 1,70ghz my cpu only work at 0,80ghz no matter what I open and my gpu wont utilize more than 20% no matter what game I open. This problem happen when I download the windows update and also i already update my driver...
  9. GPU/CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU/CPU Performance: Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed that too because whenever I play warzone, I always get 30 to 40 fps on the lowest settings when I should be getting anywhere...
  10. Can you upgrade a cpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you upgrade a cpu: Can you upgrade a CPU on an Acer Aspire v5 I couldn't find an answer and if you can whats one you can buy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-upgrade-a-cpu/5d6bc582-5c64-44b0-a480-e6327b06b7a4