Windows 10: Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

Discus and support Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Slade77, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Slade77 Win User

Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make the apps you open from your phone on the Surface full screen rather than the smaller window they appear as?

:)

Slade77, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 29, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone? - Similar Threads - apps full screen

2. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  3. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  4. Issue with Phone Companion App "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

Issue with Phone Companion App "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": Greetings,I have been through all the posted troubleshooting techniques to solve this issue. My phone and PC are connected however the app still is not able to make calls, etc. due to an apparent conflict with another PC app. This vague statement is very discouraging. I have...
  5. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  6. Your Phone App - open phone screen

Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  7. Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls

Your Phone apps prevent you from making calls: Hi, I cannot make calls in the Your Phone app. I keep getting the message 'Youhave apps installed that prevent you from making calls' but I have no other apps on my computer like PhoneWise or Dell Mobile Connect. PhoneWise was preinstalled, but it is now uninstalled. What...
  8. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  9. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  10. Your phone app makes pc unbootale

Your phone app makes pc unbootale: With your phone instslled i can not get into the login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-makes-pc-unbootale/73c60eb2-6688-4828-af98-ae90c59dc1cf