Windows 10: Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

Discus and support Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Store, you can find purchases that are Xbox exclusive. I found an in-app purchase I'm willing to buy, but it's a purchase for Xbox.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by derpressiony, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

In the Microsoft Store, you can find purchases that are Xbox exclusive. I found an in-app purchase I'm willing to buy, but it's a purchase for Xbox. The game developer allows you to link your Xbox account, even if I don't have an Xbox.

Assuming the purchase can transfer to my account (because my Microsoft account is linked), can I make the purchase and have it transfer? Or does it depend on the game developer?

It's kinda hard for me to explain. I'll try to explain more in detail if needed.

:)

derpressiony, Mar 19, 2019

2. Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps:

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the menu key on the controller.

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps:

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Select Settings.

• Select All Settings.

• Select Network.

• Select Network settings.

• Select Advance settings.

• Select Alternate MAC address.

• Select Clear.

Method 4. Run the Network Connection Test on your console.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, try to purchase the membership or subscribe to Xbox Live again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

Unable to purchase Xbox 360 backwards compatible games online. For xbox one

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps from the suggested solutions on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

1. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox? - Similar Threads - purchases are Xbox

2. XBox

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBox: How do I uninstall Xbox and all related apps from WINDOWS 10. It has already logged me in with a Stupid name that I didn't enter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox/0b221468-83ea-490e-98f4-90f1308421f9
  3. HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW CAN I MAKE A DIFRENT BETWIN WINDOWS ACOUNT AND XBOX ACOUNT?: MY FRIEND WANT TO GIVE ME IS XBOX ACOUNT. BUT THE XBOX ACOUNT ITS CONECTED TO THE WINDOWS ACOUNT AND HE USE THAT FOR WORK, HOW CAN HE MAKE IS XBOX ACOUNT DIFRENT FROM THE WINDOWS ACOUNT?...
  4. XBOX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX: I didn't even know that I had an x-box, I don't want it or need it. my grandbaby who is 7 found it and is ordering games. I looked into the store where she got it from and its say's FREE SO IF IT IS FREE WHY AM I BEING CHARGED. FOR ROBLOX!!! did have help getting a refund...
  5. can you email me purchased app??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you email me purchased app??: can you email me app purchased today.. device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/can-you-email-me-purchased-app/267dfe6f-b666-45d5-893c-e5fd8ae53d69
  6. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox live: Please let me know if this is the wrong place for this. I installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 14942_prerelease.161003-1929 . I have had intermittent ongoing issues with store and store apps going back to windows 8 and have been able to fix them...
  7. Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i play Xbox one labeled games on windows store without xbox?: So all awesome games of windows store have xbox one requirement, can i play it without xbox? 53874
  8. Even without Windows 10, You can now use an Xbox One controller.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Even without Windows 10, You can now use an Xbox One controller.......: You can now use an Xbox One controller with your computer wirelessly, even if you haven't yet upgraded to Windows 10. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/you.../1100-6433012/ 33409
  9. Xbox Live Status Alert for Purchase and Content Usage

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Status Alert for Purchase and Content Usage: [img] Limited [img] 11‎/‎10‎/‎2016‎ ‎9‎:‎50‎:‎11‎ ‎AM Purchase and Content Usage Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases Affected platforms: [img] Xbox on other devices Affected services: Using prepaid cards or codes for...
  10. Starting Today, You Can Watch HBO NOW on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Starting Today, You Can Watch HBO NOW on Xbox: Great news for HBO NOW subscribers: Starting today, you can access HBO’s standalone streaming service on your Xbox One and Xbox 360, via the HBO NOW app. That means instant access to all of HBO’s library of compelling series, unforgettable movies, thought-provoking...