Windows 10: Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

Discus and support Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the Microsoft Store, you can find purchases that are Xbox exclusive. I found an in-app purchase I'm willing to buy, but it's a purchase for Xbox.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by derpressiony, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

In the Microsoft Store, you can find purchases that are Xbox exclusive. I found an in-app purchase I'm willing to buy, but it's a purchase for Xbox. The game developer allows you to link your Xbox account, even if I don't have an Xbox.

Assuming the purchase can transfer to my account (because my Microsoft account is linked), can I make the purchase and have it transfer? Or does it depend on the game developer?

It's kinda hard for me to explain. I'll try to explain more in detail if needed.

:)

derpressiony, Mar 19, 2019

2. Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps on the suggested methods below:

Method 1. Power cycle your Xbox One console.

You can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

Here are the steps:

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

• Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

• Plug the console power cable back in.

• Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Method 2. Clear the storage cache on the console.

Here are the steps:

• Press the menu key on the controller.

• Go to Settings, and then select Disc & Blu-Ray.

• In the Blu-Ray section select Persistent Storage.

• Select Clear persistent storage.

Method 3. Clear Mac address.

• Here are the steps:

• Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

• Select Settings.

• Select All Settings.

• Select Network.

• Select Network settings.

• Select Advance settings.

• Select Alternate MAC address.

• Select Clear.

Method 4. Run the Network Connection Test on your console.

• Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select All Settings.
    • Select Network.
    • Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.
    • On the right side of the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.

If the connection test is successful, try to purchase the membership or subscribe to Xbox Live again.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

Unable to purchase Xbox 360 backwards compatible games online. For xbox one

Hi,

To resolve your concern, you can follow the steps from the suggested solutions on this

link

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox?

1. Can you make purchases that are Xbox exclusive without an Xbox? - Similar Threads - purchases are Xbox

2. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  3. Xbox purchase and error message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox purchase and error message: Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page changes and this message appears.something went wrong we're working on it try again in a little bit trace id...
  4. Xbox purchase and error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox purchase and error message: Trying to buy something on xbox and when I click on allow it asks for me to add money which I don't need to and if I do click add the whole page changes and this message appears.something went wrong we're working on it try again in a little bit trace id...
  5. Xbox purchase and error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I was wondering if I could use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase an app or add-on in the Microsoft Store. In this instance, I wanted to buy Dolby Atmos, so can I use an Xbox Gift Card to complete the purchase? Or maybe I could purchase it with the balance in my account from...
  7. Installing without xbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing without xbox.: I purchased the deluxe version and it installed as if we had xbox and I can't get the program to run. The computer is more than fine all all specs but we do not have xbox and we will not be getting it. How can I run install without xbox? Gary...
  8. Xbox live purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox live purchase: I paid for a month subscription of xbox live but it says I don't have xbox live. I used a gift card and it says paid for but nothing. What do I do if I paid for xbox live and the money was taken from my account but I still dont have xbox live....
  9. Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we play on Xbox Live without an Xbox Console: Split from this thread. Just curious, are we able to play Xbox live on PC without an Xbox console? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-we-play-on-xbox-live-without-an-xbox-console/2d07e339-0745-4aae-b171-4284f30d9733
  10. Purchase Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Purchase Xbox One with Xbox All Access for No Upfront Cost Xbox: [ATTACH] At Xbox we believe strongly in choice. Choice in what, where and how you play, in addition to where and how you buy. It’s with that that we’re thrilled to reintroduce Xbox All Access to more players around the world starting with the U.S., U.K. and Australia— and...