Windows 10: Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

Discus and support Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When i minimise a web page and open another web page in Edge and try to open the first one it is not there on explorer 11 i could open four or five and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lawnmower74, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

When i minimise a web page and open another web page in Edge and try to open the first one it is not there on explorer 11 i could open four or five and minimise them and they would still be there is there some setting i have to open or is it not possible to have more than one web page minimised

:)

lawnmower74, Feb 9, 2020
  2. arifz786 Win User

Open new web page in N80

Hi,

Can any one pls let me know how to open a new web page in Nokia N80 while browsing net using wifi?Like in PC/IE we can open a new page for a new web address while minimise the current.Is there any option like this in Nokia N80.

arifz786, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

1. Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge - Similar Threads - open minimise web

2. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  3. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center: My Edge browser has started opening web pages, including my Home Page, slightly off center at times. Actually, pretty often. This is new. I read where I'm supposed to right click on the minimize button and then select Move. But when I right click on the minimize button...
  4. Edge Browser Opening Web Pages Off Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Edge opens home page on new Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Edge opens home page on new Tab: Latest version of Edge. New tab opens home page. Used to open blank page. How do I get the blank page back? What I find doing a search is for older versions (apparently) or refers to custom in settings but all that does is open a new page in a Tab. 183159
  6. Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Will the new Microsoft Edge support the "http://" web pages?: And will the new Microsoft Edge display ANSI .txt files in my mother tongue Czech? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-the-new-microsoft-edge-support-the-http-web/2fd93ef2-153f-4136-b3ba-f4b434b806d8
  7. Opening a specific web page while I open a new tab In Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Opening a specific web page while I open a new tab In Microsoft Edge: Hi In Microsoft Edge, how do I open a specific web page while I open a new tab? Thanks Bye 22716
  8. How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder: Trying out the new Edge browser in Win10. Stripped everything so that it doesn't use bandwidth just to get loaded and started placing my favorite sites on the Favorites Bar and creating Favorite Folders on the bar. But there doesn't seem to be anyway to remove a URL or site...
  9. Microsoft Edge opens two pages when clicked on. I can only close one.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge opens two pages when clicked on. I can only close one.: I have Microsoft Edge set to open a blank page when opened. When I click on it in the taskbar, two blank page Edge windows open. One closes with X but the other one only closes with Task Manager. How do I fix this? 49758
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...