Windows 10: Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again?

Discus and support Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since updating from Windows 10 version 1803, the MTU parameter cannot be set below 576. Version 1809 and onward, plus all minor updates to those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ansul=TEIWAZ, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again?

Since updating from Windows 10 version 1803, the MTU parameter cannot be set below 576. Version 1809 and onward, plus all minor updates to those versions, all say that any MTU parameter below 576 is incorrect, which is clearly false evident with previous versions working and the general syntax being correct (evidence of the latter provided below in screenshot format). Despite how irrelevant MTU may seem today to most general users, it still has some general application, and as far as we're all aware, it was taken away from those who do use it for seemingly no reason. If you have no intention of bringing it back, it would be nice to know why and for the team at Microsoft to provide some fix that functions similarly to changing MTU via Command Prompt if at all possible.

I hope I posted this correctly, and I'm eager to get a response back. Thanks.

Ver 1803

Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? bb56c379-cdd5-47bd-930f-b339c59e2bbc?upload=true.png

Ver 1809

Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? d4acc5ee-1bf5-427c-8b6b-f86d75bcfb59?upload=true.png

Ver 1903

Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? 61fde30e-6bba-4b3e-80ee-3f1d5ffcd83e?upload=true.png

:)

Ansul=TEIWAZ, Sep 19, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Sep 19, 2019
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again?

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? :)

Thema:

Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again?

1. Can You Please Allow Access to All MTU Parameter Ranges via Command Prompt Again? - Similar Threads - Please Allow Access

2. cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) from start menu: I was using Pinnacle Studio when it froze. On rebooting I discovered I had to reinstall my drivers for video and audio. I decided to use SFC /Scannow to check Windows. I discovered I could no longer access cannot access command prompt or command prompt (admin) by right...
  3. Can I disable services via command prompt...

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I disable services via command prompt...: Can I disable services using the command prompt if they can't be disable in the services manager, and could some services be installed on the system for threat uses and intrusions in the computer? 136697
  4. Can I disable services via command prompt...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I disable services via command prompt...: Can I disable services using the command prompt if they can't be disable in the services manager, and could some services be installed on the system for threat uses and intrusions in the computer? 136697
  5. Command prompt Access denied

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command prompt Access denied: Ive tried changing the cmd settings for full control in System32 and "Run as Administrator" option. I just cant get the cd command through. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-access-denied/db457794-9d05-43ec-8435-b3da93e59911
  6. IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Geolocation via Command Prompt\Powershell: Hello, I'm looking for a way to check PC's IP Geolocation by using command prompt or powershell (no scripts). I hope there are some experts here who can help me out. I have found a very easy to do it on UNIX systems but my main machines will be Windows 7/8.1/10 based....
  7. Can you open Elevated Command Prompt from Command Prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you open Elevated Command Prompt from Command Prompt?: I have read everything I can find on Error messages regarding looping of Preparing to Repair. I can not open my computer to Windows...it never loads. I started experiencing problems a while ago. Finally, I would be able to get on line, but only for about a minute before it...
  8. I can not open command prompt.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not open command prompt.: I can not open command prompt. Every time I open it I got error message come up. *Sad The message is said [ The application is not start up right Press OK to close] [img] 25131
  9. commands in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    commands in command prompt: is there a full list of DOS style Commands buried somewhere in win10 i try CHKDSK and get nowhere with the command unless I'm typing it wrong. but there are a few otthers i would be interested in as well. 54240
  10. Can you delete wake timers from the command prompt?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you delete wake timers from the command prompt?: Can you delete wake timers from the command prompt? I am thinking specifically of wake timers created by Update Orchestrator, which cannot be permanently disabled no matter how many settings you alter (and believe me, I have spent hours and days trying to permanently stop my...