Windows 10: Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

Discus and support Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JLtheP, Jun 14, 2022.

1. JLtheP Win User

Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work. Why?Thanks,[Moderator note: moved to the Windows forum from Office]

:)

JLtheP, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

1. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool? - Similar Threads - PLEASE fix Snipping

2. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  3. Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you disable screen recording in Snipping Tool?: Hi,I am wondering if it is possible to disable the ability to screen record within Snipping Tool? We do not want to fully disable/remove Snipping Tool from our devices, just prevent it from screen recording as we use it for screenshots still. Any advice on this would be...
  4. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  5. When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?

When are you going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11?: When are you Microsoft going to fix the Snipping Tool in windows 11? Its been broken for anyone using multiple monitors where the screens have different zoom percentages. We cant select parts of either screen like we could with windows 10's snipping tool. This is going to...
  6. Can you please make Snipping Tool more like Greenshot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please make Snipping Tool more like Greenshot?: My company recently made Snipping Tool the default screenshot software. Previously, I used Greenshot for all of my screenshots and was completely satisfied. Unlike Snipping Tool, Greenshot had a blur tool, a number tool allowed me to add #'s to screenshots - helpful when...
  7. Can you please make Snipping Tool more like Greenshot?

Can you please make Snipping Tool more like Greenshot?: My company recently made Snipping Tool the default screenshot software. Previously, I used Greenshot for all of my screenshots and was completely satisfied. Unlike Snipping Tool, Greenshot had a blur tool, a number tool allowed me to add #'s to screenshots - helpful when...
  8. Can you fix this please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you fix this please?: Hello. My pc doesnt let me update my computer. Im on windows 11 and i cant update. It says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-this-please/a4e6c599-1811-4271-aaca-c4bb5b79737b
  9. Can you fix this please?

Can you fix this please?: Hello. My pc doesnt let me update my computer. Im on windows 11 and i cant update. It says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-this-please/a4e6c599-1811-4271-aaca-c4bb5b79737b
  10. Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you PLEASE fix the Snipping Tool?: Why is the Snipping Tool still not working? I'll snip something, it shows the snip in the corner, but when I go to open it, it opens into a window with nothing but the Snipping Tool icon. It used to work perfectly, now I frequently find that it doesn't work....