Windows 10: can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work...

Discus and support can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I need help connecting my computer to my stero by by blue tooth it says it is connected but will not play any sounds also will not find target... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by iaindrummond, Jul 2, 2019.

1. can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work...

hi I need help connecting my computer to my stero by by blue tooth it says it is connected but will not play any sounds also will not find target device now

any help greatly apprieciated

:)

iaindrummond, Jul 2, 2019
  2. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Bluetooth speaker doesn't work

Hi,

It's really odd that your Bluetooth speaker stopped working with your computer, while it works fine with your other devices. We suggest that you remove your device from the paired list on your computer, and pair it again. You may also check this
    article to learn how to Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10. You'll find the troubleshooting
    steps for your concern on the list of questions in the article.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jul 2, 2019
  4. can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work...

Bluetooth not working on laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Method 1: Run Hardware Troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.
    If this doesn't work, you might have to uninstall and then reinstall the latest Bluetooth drives from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work...

1. can you please get my bluetooth to work it says all sysstems ars the best atm but none work... - Similar Threads - please bluetooth says

2. How can I get bluetooth to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I get bluetooth to work?: I have a custom build with an MSI Z390 Gaming Plus and an i9-9900k. In theory, after I install an internal WiFi + Bluetooth card via PCIe, I should have both, right? After I installed my GIGABYTE WiFi 6e GC-WBAX210, which provides both WiFi and Bluetooth, I should have both....
  3. None of my browsers working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my browsers working: All my browsers are not working include chrome, mozilla firefox and Microsoft edge. But my whatsupp and telegram apps working well. I dont know if it happen after i updtae the windows or what...
  4. bluetooth not working at all

bluetooth not working at all: in the name, icon to turn on and off has disappeared. i have tried all of the microsoft video a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPCfua4U2o4 as well as things on this similar post from 2017, the screenshots are essentially the same as well...
  5. none of my keyboards are working

none of my keyboards are working: i turned on my computer one day and randomly all my keyboards stopped working. im currently using screen keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-keyboards-are-working/c25bc059-7b63-4d10-8283-9d32fa29a4ef
  6. Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Not Working, Please Please Help :(: Hi all! I've been having lots of trouble with my computer's bluetooth recently. The same issue happened in the past, but it fixed itself after an unknown amount of time. I have an Asus Vivobook 15 running the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909 I think?) and yesterday my...
  7. None of my apps are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my apps are working: My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any...
  8. none of my troubleshooters work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    none of my troubleshooters work: when I click on a troubleshooter I get an error message stating " An unexpected error has occurred -troubleshooting can not continue. Error code Ox80040154 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-troubleshooters-work/86c219f9-4f52-4948-a6cf-14965d37f194
  9. None of my browsers are working!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my browsers are working!: When I try to go on some websites this screen shows up. This happens with every browser I've tested.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-browsers-are-working/befb9769-8bec-44b1-be3f-f36baa791599
  10. None of my passwords are working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    None of my passwords are working: None of my passwords are working. I looked in your forum but did not understand the replies. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/none-of-my-passwords-are-working/8c603dea-da4c-4c72-b510-ce8b66032604"