Windows 10: can you please help me return this problem with shortcut

Discus and support can you please help me return this problem with shortcut in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I did have Unreal and My maps, and I wanted to create shortcuts and everything disappears and it says PROBLEM WITH SHORTCUT, and shortcuts have errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MatejSteinhauser, Dec 24, 2019.

1. can you please help me return this problem with shortcut

I did have Unreal and My maps, and I wanted to create shortcuts and everything disappears and it says PROBLEM WITH SHORTCUT, and shortcuts have errors and asking me If I want to remove this file and I don't want to. Can you please help me how to return the file that it was for free? How I can restore a deleted file for free with a very trustful app? because previous versions are bullshit that does not works at all. please help me.

submitted by /u/MatejSteinhauser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MatejSteinhauser, Dec 24, 2019
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.can you please help me return this problem with shortcut :)

terrace, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Shortcut problems

ok ok... yes, i finally cave in and ask for help, rather than offering it *Stick Out Tongue can you please help me return this problem with shortcut :p

this ones probably simple for someone in the know, but i dont know where to look.
    Simple problem - the context menu (right clicking somewhere, such as on my desktop) wont let me create shortcuts. i click it, and nothing happens at all.

All other items there work, just no shortcut wizard appears to let me enter the address/name for it.

All pre-made shortcut files work just fine, so its merely a registry setting to do with creating them.

Can anyone help out?
    (OS is vista x64 if it helps)

Mussels, Dec 24, 2019
  4. alexp999 Win User

can you please help me return this problem with shortcut

Shortcut problems

If you havent done them yet, I suggest doing the second one first and trying that before you add the first one.

Hope it helps.

alexp999, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

can you please help me return this problem with shortcut

1. can you please help me return this problem with shortcut - Similar Threads - please help return

2. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  3. tpm2 problem can you help me please/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tpm2 problem can you help me please/: tpm2 problem can you help me please windows 11 23h2 won't inssall even though TPM2 is enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm2-problem-can-you-help-me-please/170ed9af-8ff0-4ccc-9596-5e63c9c129e7
  4. Can you help me please

Can you help me please: My keyboard was working fine suddenly some keys started to not work 1-4-7-del-numpad-spacebar-downarrow after that it started working normally and another set isnt working 2-5-8-insert-rightarrow and when i press asmuch keys as possible with my hands it works for like 10...
  5. Can you help me? Please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  6. Can you help me? Please.

Can you help me? Please.: Hi! The pc was recently updated into windows 11 or 10, I think. I forgot. But today, I removed all the wires, unplugged it because I was cleaning. Now, I returned the wires and turned on the pc but all the apps on the display screen wasn't there. Also, when I open my Google...
  7. can you please help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  8. can you please help me!!!

can you please help me!!!: I am so frustrated!! I cant change my password for any of my microsoft accounts. I can log on with my windows computer but nothing else. When I try to change the password, I go to settings then copy and paste the current password, type new password and it tells me current...
  9. Can you help me, please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me, please: I can install it, but when I click on the game, it says d11 was not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-please/7e78aa1d-418a-47a0-a455-df4fb58856ee
  10. Can you please help me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you please help me?: My laptop is lagging very hard from a system restore point and I am now stuck in an endless loop of system recovery that does nothing! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-help-me/3c3112d3-57dd-4e59-aa66-d51a79219a84