Windows 10: Can you please reinstall my email?

Discus and support Can you please reinstall my email? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I open my email it will close in 3 sec.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatrickLucey, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM.

1. PatrickLucey Win User

Can you please reinstall my email?

Every time I open my email it will close in 3 sec.

:)

PatrickLucey, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:12 PM
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can you please reinstall my email? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3. HELPlucy2016 Win User
    email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:32 PM
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Thema:

1. Can you please reinstall my email? - Similar Threads - please reinstall email

2. can you email me purchased app??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you email me purchased app??: can you email me app purchased today.. device not recognized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windvd/can-you-email-me-purchased-app/267dfe6f-b666-45d5-893c-e5fd8ae53d69
  3. Can I uninstall and reinstall my windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I uninstall and reinstall my windows 10?: I upgraded my pc at the time when Microsoft was providing the free copy, I was running the 8.1 at that time. since then I am using Windows 10. From past few months, I have been into some issues coz of which I want to uninstall 10, but I am quite skeptical about uninstalling...
  4. Can you please stop assuming things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you please stop assuming things: Dear Microsoft, Is it possible that you can stop assuming that everyone must stop doing everything to install your updates. I get it, you guys built a product and you want people to be protected. However, there are a few of us that use a computer during specific times, and...
  5. How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE

How are can you adjust the email address line in MAIL > PEOPLE: I have a problem with the MS “PEOPLE” (email address part program), so let me give an example on my unsolved problem. Say I have an email address entry shown in the PEOPLE list of email addresses as: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the display under the...
  6. Please help if you can. How to edit FOLDER tooltips in the registry.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help if you can. How to edit FOLDER tooltips in the registry.: I have already inquired about this in the past, but I can't seem to get a response from anyone. I would really appreciate some help with this please *Smile. In order to customize which fields/properties are displayed in the tooltips for any given file type you can edit the...
  7. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!: I am looking for an explorer, which: 1. Allows to create favorites links. 2. Supports tab browsing. 3. It is updated regularly. SImple GUI and 64-bit would be nice, but that would be asking too much. I have looked over dozens of webpages, but I have not find...
  8. Can you identify this program please?

Can you identify this program please?: It is used to markup web pages for instructional use. Here is a typical view of it, with two items marked: [img] I used to have it before a crash deleted all my programs and I can't remember its name. Thanks. 91815
  9. Bad Internet/LAN - Please Help If You Can

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad Internet/LAN - Please Help If You Can: I’ve been trying for weeks to get a working installation of Windows 10 on my PC, but it seems whatever I try, there’s always a serious internet/LAN issue. Hardware as follows: Asus P8Z68-V Pro Intel i7 2600k 16Gb DDR3 RAM nVidia GTX970 Current OS: Windows 7 Pro (x64)...
  10. A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.

in Windows 10 Support
    A challenge for the pro's. Can you help identify a reg key please.: Long story cut short... and this may be a far to simplistic approach but here goes...... I'm a great fan of Windows own Disk Imaging utility that is included with W10 BUT I have encountered one minor and one major issue. It seems that a restored image is missing some vital...