Windows 10: Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

Discus and support Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AndrewXVI [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AndrewXVI, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

/u/AndrewXVI, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 25, 2021
  3. rostami Win User
    Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

I have the compelet names and no smartphone is connected but they are system apps like maps or calendar and thanks for answering.

rostami, Mar 25, 2021
  4. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

While sending mail, does not show my name, instead shows my email address

I would suggest you to follow the steps to change the Account display in Mail app:

1. Open Mail app

2. Select “settings”.

3. Under settings select “Manage Account”.

4. Click on the Account name

5. Change the Account name

If still not working, try the steps below:

• In the Mail app, open Settings (the gear icon).
    • Click 'Manage Accounts'
    • Select the account you want to change the outgoing display name for
    • Click 'options for syncing email, contacts, and calendar'
    • in the account sync settings, there should be a 'Your name' text field that is used as the display name for outgoing emails.

ManojKumarMK, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks!

1. Can you please tell me the name of this app? Thanks! - Similar Threads - please tell name

2. Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download: Can you tell me how i can download? Can you tell me how i can download a desktop/screensaver with current, real time weather wallpaper for my desktop windows pc? free? Thank you?...
  3. Can anybody tell me what this is? Please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anybody tell me what this is? Please: I have Recently spoted this in my device manager The yellow triangle near this If i open properties then i get thisCan anybody guide me to fix this issue please?Thank you in advance...
  4. Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone please explain this dmp file to me. Thank you.: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\LilJi\Desktop\dump files\032421-9812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path...
  5. Please help me with this ! Thanks you !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with this ! Thanks you !: [ATTACH] Please tell me with is this ? https://preview.redd.it/6nx27itiz0m61.png?width=675&format=png&auto=webp&s=255d36c2b43c533fa9b194679d72b5a29e049e95 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments]...
  6. Delete this please thank you

Delete this please thank you: Delete this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-this-please-thank-you/f33f627a-8a17-4404-a590-05140a385b58
  7. can anyone please tell me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can anyone please tell me: how to edit and save and delete my posts so that I don't irritate any of you guys! I need the simplest solution,,cause im kind of a slow learner. how bout the possibility that any one would sort of MENTOR me? I don't really expect many answers but try anyway ! but I am 64 yrs...
  8. can you tell me how to

can you tell me how to: help I cavnt really do anything its really messes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-tell-me-how-to/42d5e620-e771-4014-bfb5-e30feef462ef
  9. Please Tell Me I Can Change This

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Tell Me I Can Change This: Hi :) Below is a screenshot of my 'Downloads' folder. As you can see it's divided in two by today's activity and yesterday's. Not too long ago, it was all one big field without the separations of the days. Is there any way to revert back to that? My Windows version is below....
  10. Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ?: Can you please look and tell me am I up to Date ? [img] 115835