Windows 10: Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

Discus and support Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from the modem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by brett payce, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from the modem

:)

brett payce, Jun 4, 2023

2. Connecting XBOX 360 to PC.

I've plugged in my 360 to my Ethernet port on my PC (I have 2), but it just says it has limited or no connectivity.

What is the right way to do this, plug it into my router instead?

EDIT: This is because I want to share media between the PC and the console, not for Xbox Live.

xXxJiggabobxXx, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

1. Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from... - Similar Threads - plug Ethernet cord

2. My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet: My PC won’t connect to my Ethernet cable, but connects to someone else’s Ethernet. My Ethernet cable however connects to my laptop. Anyone knows how to fix this issue?...
  3. why does my xbox controller connect to my xbox and not my pc when plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my xbox controller connect to my xbox and not my pc when plugged in?: hi there having a big issue, I've been trying to use my Xbox series s controller on my pc, when I plug it in it turns on but connects to my Xbox w no batteries or wireless adapter connected. it also says "error 43 device is not recognized," and my driver had a yellow "!"on...
  4. why does my xbox controller connect to my xbox and not my pc when plugged in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my xbox controller connect to my xbox and not my pc when plugged in?: hi there having a big issue, I've been trying to use my Xbox series s controller on my pc, when I plug it in it turns on but connects to my Xbox w no batteries or wireless adapter connected. it also says "error 43 device is not recognized," and my driver had a yellow "!"on...
  5. why does my xbox controller connect to my xbox and not my pc when plugged in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.: I checked everything on the outside I think but nothing happening when I plug in my ethernet cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugged-in-my-ethernet-cord-to-my-windows/24f630a4-3332-472e-a510-8fb92df5ad33
  7. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.: I checked everything on the outside I think but nothing happening when I plug in my ethernet cord. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plugged-in-my-ethernet-cord-to-my-windows/24f630a4-3332-472e-a510-8fb92df5ad33
  8. When I plugged in my ethernet cord to my windows 11 pc nothing happened.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...: Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from the modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-plug-an-ethernet-cord-from-my-xbox-to-my/1c46b465-f534-4ebe-830f-275d8d9c8c47
  10. Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...

Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from...: Can you plug an Ethernet cord from my Xbox to my pc so my pc can use its connection from the modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-plug-an-ethernet-cord-from-my-xbox-to-my/1c46b465-f534-4ebe-830f-275d8d9c8c47