Windows 10: can you put a youtube video on a usb

Discus and support can you put a youtube video on a usb in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWebbGB, Apr 28, 2022.

1. can you put a youtube video on a usb

Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive?

:)

DavidWebbGB, Apr 28, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Blurry video on YouTube TV - Roku

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Generally, the video frame buffer is separate from the UI graphics framebuffer, so the video shouldn’t be doing any unnecessary scaling before the final image is output. This is a known issue with the YouTube TV app on Roku.

However, you can overcome this behavior by doing the steps listed below:

• Play a video and while the video is playing press
      Home
      on the remote.
    • Launch YouTube again, it will stop loading and go back to the home screen.
    • Launch YouTube again, the video should play with better clarity now.

If the issue persists, you may get in touch with the Roku Support.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 28, 2022
  3. Joythar K Win User
    YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible.

Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube videos?

2. Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer or Edge?

3. Do you remember making any changes to the settings?

If you are using internet explorer to view youtube videos, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below.

Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer

Follow the instructions provided in the link given below.

Fix site display issues with Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11

Also refer to the article given below.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

Internet Explorer help

Hope the information provided was helpful. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist.

Joythar K, Apr 28, 2022
  4. shevanel Win User

can you put a youtube video on a usb

YouTube Video Playback Problem

i suggest you get a program called SUPER it's free and encodes video to prepare for youtube uploads.

camstasia is good too.

shevanel, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

can you put a youtube video on a usb

1. can you put a youtube video on a usb - Similar Threads - put youtube video

2. Does watching a youtube video with virus link on description can hacked you

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does watching a youtube video with virus link on description can hacked you: Hello guys i watched a youtube fake advertisement and it has a malicious or suspicious link on description but i didnt click it am i getting hacked is it possible pls help me and tell me : * Moved from Virus & Malware...
  3. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Customization
    You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube: 9999999999999999999999999999 Yes Alright you Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos9999999999999999999999999999 Alright Yes You Must Undone Upload Videos YouTube...
  4. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube: 9999999999999999999999999999 Yes Alright you Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos9999999999999999999999999999 Alright Yes You Must Undone Upload Videos YouTube...
  5. You Must Undone Delete YouTube Videos in Send Messages Undone Delete Videos YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  7. can you put a youtube video on a usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you put a youtube video on a usb: Hi all is it possible to put a youtube video on a USB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-put-a-youtube-video-on-a-usb/e4a16fce-fb1e-4069-a9a7-ac3d8b357b32
  8. Can not click on the videos in YouTube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not click on the videos in YouTube: For some reason I am not able to click on the videos in you tube to mark for watch later. You know how you click on the right hand lower corner of the videos you want to watch later, all of sudden I am unable to click and save videos to watch later do you know why or if I...
  9. Can not click on the videos in YouTube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not click on the videos in YouTube: For some reason I am not able to click on the videos in you tube to mark for watch later. You know how you click on the right hand lower corner of the videos you want to watch later, all of sudden I am unable to click and save videos to watch later do you know why or if I...
  10. Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy YouTube Videos to PC USB: Hello People, I want to copy a couple of documentaries from YouTube to a USB readable on my PC. Is there an application or program to do this or a procedure. Steven Ridley. 159978