Windows 10: Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years?

Discus and support Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I want to ask if I can really keep my purchased movies longer than 3 years, in terms and conditions it says microsoft keep download link and digital... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NathanThresh, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years?

Hi I want to ask if I can really keep my purchased movies longer than 3 years, in terms and conditions it says microsoft keep download link and digital key for 3 years. SO does this mean my downloaded movies can not all of a sudden work?

:)

NathanThresh, Nov 7, 2020

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 7, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years?

CANT PLAY PURCHASED MOVIE...

I purchased the movie that was listed as a streaming source which connected me to Microsoft.com the movie website was flicks.co.nz

SHEGEJOHNSON, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years?

1. Can you really keep purchased movies longer than 3 years? - Similar Threads - really keep purchased

2. Can I use the Windows 7 Year 3 ESU MAK key after the end of Year 3?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use the Windows 7 Year 3 ESU MAK key after the end of Year 3?: Hi,My organisation had purchased Windows 7 Year 1-3 ESU MAKs. From past experience, the Year 1 MAK was instantly invalid for further activation in Windows 7 workstations from the beginning of Year 2 on 13 Jan 2021. Subsequently, the Year 2 MAK was instantly invalid from the...
  3. Can I use the Windows 7 Year 3 ESU MAK key after the end of Year 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the Windows 7 Year 3 ESU MAK key after the end of Year 3?: Hi,My organisation had purchased Windows 7 Year 1-3 ESU MAKs. From past experience, the Year 1 MAK was instantly invalid for further activation in Windows 7 workstations from the beginning of Year 2 on 13 Jan 2021. Subsequently, the Year 2 MAK was instantly invalid from the...
  4. Driver Causing Problems for Longer than a Year

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Causing Problems for Longer than a Year: My AMD Radeon R9 M200X has been giving me issues for over a year now and I want to remove it permanently from my computer. I tried updating it many times but Windows hadn't been able to find any updates every single time. If there is a way I can fix it, I'm open to...
  5. Driver Causing Problems for Longer than a Year

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Causing Problems for Longer than a Year: My AMD Radeon R9 M200X has been giving me issues for over a year now and I want to remove it permanently from my computer. I tried updating it many times but Windows hadn't been able to find any updates every single time. If there is a way I can fix it, I'm open to...
  6. Driver Causing Problems for Longer than a Year

7. Can't Play Purchased Movies

Can't Play Purchased Movies: For some reason this morning I can't play any of my purchased movies on the Films & TV App (Windows 10). I get the message: CAN'T PLAY - Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and password - 0x80190191. I have logged in and out several...
  8. Is there a way to view a longer battery history than 3 days?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to view a longer battery history than 3 days?: The powercfg command gives 3 days, but I need a longer history. Does anyone know if there's a command-line option, or a software that would work? submitted by /u/astronautication [link] [comments]...
  9. How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...

How can you verify that a purchased UHD MoviesAnywhere movie is actually streaming/playing...: As of October 2019, the Windows 10 "Movies & TV" app does not appear to feature any sort of visual indicator that informs the user of the quality of MoviesAnywhere movie playback. Is there no debug or diagnostic statistics view in the "Movies & TV" app? I'm thinking of a...
  10. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...