Windows 10: Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10

Discus and support Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having terrible problems with the blasted OOPS regardless of which browser I use - I even installed Firefox today but still got OOPS. As no-one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taffy087, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10

I am having terrible problems with the blasted OOPS regardless of which browser I use - I even installed Firefox today but still got OOPS.

As no-one else appears to be having OOPS, I have to wonder if the problem is with my laptop. Can any one recommend an App that I can run to check my laptop, please? Taking it to a computer shop isn't an option.

(I've no idea which Category/topic I should use. Sorry.)

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Taffy087, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Maylinda Win User

Can you recommend good laptop cooler?

Can you recommend a good laptop cooler? please list brand and model.Thank you!

Maylinda, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10 - Similar Threads - recommend App check

2. Can you check this bsod issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you check this bsod issue?: I recently formatted my PC due to storage issues, so I did a clean install from usb and all but I am encountering random BSOD which never occurred before the OS reset. I have a dump file to share so feel free to have a look and tell me your...
  3. Can you check this dmp file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you check this dmp file?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D00nQr9b6coOtFKmPqHd9nGdMxqJPhad/view?usp=sharingwhen I playing game my computer just shut downed with this dmp fileI think I have defective on my xmp ram, but not sure.so I want you guys check this outonly xmp setting is on in...
  4. Can you check this dmp file?

Can you check this dmp file?: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D00nQr9b6coOtFKmPqHd9nGdMxqJPhad/view?usp=sharingwhen I playing game my computer just shut downed with this dmp fileI think I have defective on my xmp ram, but not sure.so I want you guys check this outonly xmp setting is on in...
  5. Do you have recommendation on how we can improve the checking of the trust model or how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do you have recommendation on how we can improve the checking of the trust model or how can...: Hello, we are currently using the keycredmgr.dll and user32.dll in our application for checking of the certificate and trust model if it is either key trust Or cert trust. It does not work well with windows 11 22H2 version....
  6. Do you have recommendation on how we can improve the checking of the trust model or how can...

Do you have recommendation on how we can improve the checking of the trust model or how can...: Hello, we are currently using the keycredmgr.dll and user32.dll in our application for checking of the certificate and trust model if it is either key trust Or cert trust. It does not work well with windows 11 22H2 version....
  7. What do you think of these recommended apps?

What do you think of these recommended apps?: I've taken the recommendations I've collected from several articles and forums across the internets and submitted them to various websites for reactions. As is typical for the internet, not everyone agrees. Below is the current state of the list. Do you have any experience...
  8. Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?: I already have Windows 10 and Bitdefender. Do you know any good other protection programs that are free and reliable? :3 Könnt ihr mir kostenlose Virenschutzprogramme für den Laptop empfehlen?
  9. Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?: I have a free Translator App for Edge on my other laptop but that laptop is currently awaiting repair having effectively been smashed by incorrect advice given by an IA here. The translator in the Windows Store isn't as good as what I had before. Can anyone recommend a...
  10. Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop

Recommendation for video recorder app for my laptop: I record my dog while away, and I used the camera app but it records in MP4 and it becomes a large file if I'm gone for a long time. Then the camera stops recording and says it's because the file was getting large, even though I have a ton of space on hard drive. Any...