Windows 10: Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

Discus and support Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already have Windows 10 and Bitdefender. Do you know any good other protection programs that are free and reliable? :3 Könnt ihr mir kostenlose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Undertaker045, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

I already have Windows 10 and Bitdefender.

Do you know any good other protection programs that are free and reliable? :3

:)

Undertaker045, Jun 21, 2020
  2. help choosing a antivirus program

• eSet NOD32 (antivirus only - not the suite.)
    • AVG Free
    For a HOME user, I would not recommend any of the ones you listed originally.

Shenan Stanley, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Maylinda Win User

Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

Can you recommend good laptop cooler?

Can you recommend a good laptop cooler? please list brand and model.Thank you!

Maylinda, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop?

1. Can you recommend free antivirus programs for my laptop? - Similar Threads - recommend free antivirus

2. Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Good free alternative to the Avast antivirus program?: I recently heard about the Avast scandal. Avast allegedly sold millions of user data. I'm not sure if this is true, but to be on the safe side, I decided to uninstall it. Do you know any good alternatives?...
  3. Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?

Do you know a free good antivirus program for Win10?: Hey community you know a good antivirus program probably caught me a virus and that's why I'm here now...should be for free...thanks in advance Kennt ihr ein kostenloses gutes Antiviren Programm für Win10?
  4. free antivirus

free antivirus: Does any user recommend a free safe and effective virus scan and remover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/free-antivirus/d94a80f9-b74b-4ff2-9bbe-5f54d6106b66
  5. Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you recommend a good free translator App for use with Edge?: I have a free Translator App for Edge on my other laptop but that laptop is currently awaiting repair having effectively been smashed by incorrect advice given by an IA here. The translator in the Windows Store isn't as good as what I had before. Can anyone recommend a...
  6. Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you recommend an App to check my laptop for faults? Win10: I am having terrible problems with the blasted OOPS regardless of which browser I use - I even installed Firefox today but still got OOPS. As no-one else appears to be having OOPS, I have to wonder if the problem is with my laptop. Can any one recommend an App that I can...
  7. View Poll Results: What antivirus/antimalware program would you recommend?

View Poll Results: What antivirus/antimalware program would you recommend?: How many of you solely use Windows Defender? How many use a third-party app? I've installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2017, but I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to renew. The Creators Update of Windows 10 seems to have a better antivirus/antimalware, but I don't...
  8. What are the best free antivirus programs right now?

What are the best free antivirus programs right now?: I've used Malwarebytes + Windows Defender for years now to protect my PC and remove malware/viruses whenever I get something nasty. But lately Malwarebytes looks like its moving away from that basic, free program that I was so good. Can anyone confirm or deny its loss of...
  9. Free AntiVirus program w/configurable firewall protection

Free AntiVirus program w/configurable firewall protection: Hello, After much aggravation, I determined that my AntiVirus program was not letting me run the web interface for my home automation program all of a sudden. I disabled the firewall part and still have Windows Firewall on. Is there any AntiVirus program that can allow...
  10. Install free antivirus from Microsoft and enable recommended settings.

in Windows 10 News
    Install free antivirus from Microsoft and enable recommended settings.: Install free antivirus from Microsoft and enable recommended settings. [img] Installs AV&FW + defaults to Home=MSN Search=Bing Browser=IE Source: http://universalinstaller.azurewebsites.net/?loc=US