Windows 10: Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?

Discus and support Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by measamabbas, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?

Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste?

:)

measamabbas, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Copy and paste/Editing

Upgraded my computer and it had windows 10. Have problems copy/pasting and editing my listings on ebay. I can do it with my older computer with windows 7, have to use both. Any suggestions on a fix?

Brooklyn2Florida, Sep 21, 2018
  4. cbch Win User

Copy and Paste E51

http://www.nokiausa.com/A4768135

From the link above:

" Copy and paste

You can select pieces of text for copying and pasting. Select text with the scroll key while pressing and holding the # key and select Copy. Copied text can be pasted by pressing the # key down and selecting Paste"

Would suggest you try the documented support section first next time or use a search engine!

Thema:

1. Can you recover a copied text if your computer shutsdown before you paste? - Similar Threads - recover copied text

2. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  3. You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You need activate windows before you can personalize your PC: Saya sekarang masih menggunakan windows 8.1 dan saya tidak mengupgrade ke windows 10 dikarenakan PC tidak mendukung, saya ingin bisa aktivasi Windows bagaimana caranya?...
  4. Right click>"Send to" copies, but can you cut/paste instead?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click>"Send to" copies, but can you cut/paste instead?: I have set up a shortcut in my right click menu to be able to Send To a certain folder. However, this seems to only copy the file, rather than cutting and pasting. The problem with copying, is that the file is still on the desktop, and then i have to manually delete it....
  5. Right click>"Send to" copies, but can you cut/paste instead?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click>"Send to" copies, but can you cut/paste instead?: I have set up a shortcut in my right click menu to be able to Send To a certain folder. However, this seems to only copy the file, rather than cutting and pasting. The problem with copying, is that the file is still on the desktop, and then i have to manually delete it....
  6. Right click>"Send to" copies, but can you cut/paste instead?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    you need to activate windows before you can personalize your pc: I was working on windows 8.1 for a few years. A few weeks ago I did a free upgrade to windows 10 home. There were no problems.About a week ago, Ipurchasedan upgrade to windows 10 pro. I tried to upgrade. upgrade failed. I installed some windows updates and got into this...
  8. If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you unplug your laptop before you shutdown, then want to open it do you you plug it in...: I just went on a week vacation and my laptop is normally always on or in sleep mode. Do I plug the charger in before or after I turn it on from shutdown? Will it corrupt anything? Thanks. submitted by /u/SmaIIpp [link] [comments]...
  9. text questions/comments on opening screen before you key your pin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    text questions/comments on opening screen before you key your pin.: l how do I get rid of all the text on the opening screen before I enter my pin. I don't like them. I'd like to skip that screen and go straight to where I enter my pin....
  10. Not your usual copy & paste problem - please help if you can

in Windows 10 Support
    Not your usual copy & paste problem - please help if you can: Hi all, new member looking for help on what has been a crazy, unsolvable problem for at least 4 years across several computers. Starting on Windows 8 now Windows 10 64 bit. At the moment it happens on my work PC, an Intel i5 and my home PC an i7 but happened also on two...