Windows 10: CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X

Discus and support CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; CAN YOU REINSTALL OR RESET DIRECT X https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-reinstall-direct-x/663e71f2-3314-45a2-b80d-5a4ff76fc266 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllenMattila1, Apr 9, 2020.

1. CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X

CAN YOU REINSTALL OR RESET DIRECT X

:)

AllenMattila1, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 9, 2020
  3. My graphics hardware doesn't support the new version 12 direct x. How do I roll direct x back to 11?

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

· Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps to roll back the direct x from the below link and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Locate and Expand the Display Adapter.
    • Right-click on the Display Device.
    • Click on Rollback.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 9, 2020
  4. CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X

direct x

this did not fix direct x

(sidenote: it said there were missing files that could not be fixed in step 2)

thanks anyway,

will

Rhaspberry, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X

1. CAN YOU REINSTALL DIRECT X - Similar Threads - REINSTALL DIRECT

2. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  3. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...: everything is stuck on pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-my-xbox-app-on-pc-wasnt-working-so-i/4fa790cc-3195-44eb-9536-9f31bddc21ac
  4. yesterday my xbox app on pc wasn't working so i tried to uninstall it and reinstall it, but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Direct X 9 error not solved with reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct X 9 error not solved with reinstall: I get this error when I try to run games that use dx9. I have deleted all files beginningg with dx3dx9 from both System32 and SysWOW64 and then reinstalled direct x but this has not solved my issue.C:\Windows\System32/d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or...
  6. Direct X 9 error not solved with reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Direct X 9 error not solved with reinstall: I get this error when I try to run games that use dx9. I have deleted all files beginningg with dx3dx9 from both System32 and SysWOW64 and then reinstalled direct x but this has not solved my issue.C:\Windows\System32/d3dx9_43.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or...
  7. Reinstalling Direct X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reinstalling Direct X: I need to reinstall DirectX But all the links are removed from Microsoft website. What other options do I have to reinstall/repair DirectX12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-direct-x/85949a9a-e6e3-48d5-9cbb-4f0b7c8d7e04
  8. How do I reinstall these two Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapters back inside device...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I reinstall these two Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapters back inside device...: Can someone help me in trying to reinstall these Microsoft wifi direct virtual adapters back to operational use. I have heard and read that some of you had this same problem. Please give me some instruction on how to fix this problem....
  9. I want to reinstall Local Area Connection *9, and * 10,Microsoft wifi direct virtual...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to reinstall Local Area Connection *9, and * 10,Microsoft wifi direct virtual...: I want to Reinstall these 2 adapters back into operational use. They are still listed in my "hardware and connection properties,and it states "Not operational",and "Disconnected. I'm not a computer WIZ but I'm getting there. Can someone explain how to do this in a step by...
  10. Misinformation Directly From Microsoft Tech Support Team re: Reinstalling Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Misinformation Directly From Microsoft Tech Support Team re: Reinstalling Windows 10...: Microsoft, I hope you read this entire post. I know it's long but you will see the obvious issue here is lack of training. I included the case #'s in hopes someone will look this up to confirm which agents and supervisors are spreading misinformation about your products...