Windows 10: can you remove the activate windows watermark

Discus and support can you remove the activate windows watermark in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I really hate it and it gets in the way. why do you need it anyways... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by minecraft pvp god, Feb 6, 2021.

1. can you remove the activate windows watermark

I really hate it and it gets in the way. why do you need it anyways

:)

minecraft pvp god, Feb 6, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

Hi Tarek

Removing that watermark will not activate Windows, it just removes the watermark

Windows 10 will still not be activated and it is illegal to run non-activated Windows 10

You will still have the reduced functionality of a non-activated Windows 10, whether that watermark is there or not . . .

Did you ever have activated Windows 10 and now it is for some reason not activated?

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        can you remove the activate windows watermark c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

can you remove the activate windows watermark

How to remove the activation watermark in the desktop?

Hi Monika,

Based on the details provided, you can remove the watermark by killing the process through this simple steps:

• Open
      Notepad.

• Type these following commands:

• @Echo off

• taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

• explorer.exe

• exit

• Save as
      Activation.bat

• Locate the it in your file manager.

• Right-clickand
      select Run as administrator.

• Restart PC.

See image below:

can you remove the activate windows watermark 7823f323-2105-42c3-b806-c69545847a96?upload=true.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

can you remove the activate windows watermark

1. can you remove the activate windows watermark - Similar Threads - remove activate watermark

2. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  3. REMOVE WATERMARK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REMOVE WATERMARK: HOW DO I REMOVE THIS WATERMARK ?? check the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-watermark/56d749a3-e074-4e93-9c7b-5b6afd8f36e0
  4. How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can i remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: Unfortunately, I don't have the Win 10 pro OEM product key : when I choose to go to the store option I got try that again with error code: 0x80131500if i buy Windows 10 from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab with...
  5. Remove windows watermark

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove windows watermark: Hi. Is there a way to remove the windows watermark without a key? Like in the registry? Thanks submitted by /u/Ali_46290 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9fwc6/remove_windows_watermark/
  6. Removing Windows Activation Watermark

Removing Windows Activation Watermark: Hi all, So I just built my first PC yay! but I completely forgot to include the cost of Windows in my build. This was planned quite a while back, and I currently can't afford Windows planning on getting it soon. Is it against any terms to remove the watermark either via...
  7. using regedit to remove activate windows watermark

using regedit to remove activate windows watermark: Hi I saw on some websites a way to remove activate windows watermark which appears on the bottom right side of windows so I wanted to ask is it legal or not to do that !!!...
  8. Watermark removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Watermark removal: There are now several water mark removal tools available for those wishing to remove the watermarks from their screens. Just Google watermark removal to choice from what is available. The one I used was My WCP removal which worked just fine. . .Link. . .*Biggrin 2665
  9. How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?

How to remove "Activate Windows" watermark?: I have a watermark that says, "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows". I upgraded from windows 7 and then I replaced my cpu and mother board a month ago and now this message appears and I do not have a product key to activate it with. 31492
  10. How do you remove the watermark

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove the watermark: I know this distro is only a few days old but has anyone figured out how to remove the watermark in the lower right corner of the desktop yet? 2063