Windows 10: Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell

Discus and support Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We have clients that use the Built in Windows VPN client. They save their credentials then their password changes and they cannot figure out how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redle2tech, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell

We have clients that use the Built in Windows VPN client. They save their credentials then their password changes and they cannot figure out how to remove the credentials so that they can use the new password.

Is there a way to clear the saved credentials for Windows VPN client using PowerShell or CMD line?

I tried to research this but not turning up anything useful.

submitted by /u/redle2tech
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/redle2tech, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 9, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell :D

P4-630, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell

VPN Password Change.

Hi,

There are different ways on how to update/change your VPN credentials. First, by changing it manually using your
    VPN server name. Follow these steps to update/change your
    VPN
    credentials.

• Select your VPN connection, then click on Advanced options.

• Once done, simply click on Edit.

Second, you can coordinate with the Client server of your VPN. They can guide you on how to change your VPN credentials.

We're just here if you have any other concerns.

Carlos Tin, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell

1. Can you remove VPN credentials via CMD or PowerShell - Similar Threads - remove VPN credentials

2. Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager VIA Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Powershell Scripts and Credential Manager VIA Intune: Hi All,I have been trying to create either a script for entering credentials into Windows Credential Manager via Intune. Credentials are for a mapped drive connection to a non-windows server. Have not been able to make it work yet. I have tried many permutations of scripts,...
  3. VBoxManage: Control VirtualBox via CMD or PowerShell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VBoxManage: Control VirtualBox via CMD or PowerShell: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0oz3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/12znloy/vboxmanage_control_virtualbox_via_cmd_or/
  4. View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    View active usb hardware via powershell and Cmd: I can't see the attached usb dongle via cmd and powershell. I need to get serial number with commandI couldn't get it with the following commandimport subprocess printsubprocess.getoutput"C:\Windows\\SysWOW64\\wbem\\wmic.exe diskdrive get...
  5. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell: Hi there,I would like to create a script in PowerShell that facilitates people to change the Log On As information for a specific Service with local admin passwords.There is an app, for Dell computers, called SupportAssist. This app only works when logged in with a local...
  6. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell: Hi there,I would like to create a script in PowerShell that facilitates people to change the Log On As information for a specific Service with local admin passwords.There is an app, for Dell computers, called SupportAssist. This app only works when logged in with a local...
  7. How To Set Log On As Credentials for a Service via Powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Open Cmd via PowerShell, command?: Please i need to open cmd win + r and so i know i need to know how to open it via powershell pls (.bat and so i know it needs to be opened via powershell. Pls PowerShell command to open cmd? Cmd über PowerShell öffnen, Befehl?
  9. Emulate monitor cable disconnect via powershell/cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Emulate monitor cable disconnect via powershell/cmd: Hello, is there a way to make my windows think my monitor was unplugged/plugged again software side? A little bit of background to explain why i'd want to do such a ridiculous thing: My problem is my monitor loses signal upon windows boot. All works fine until just...
  10. Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?: Hi all I want to remove a device from "Devices". (See attachment) I tried using devcon.exe remove using device ID. The output says: it removed 1 device and the Bluetooth device is removed from >"Devices". But as soon as i refresh Device Manager the Bluetooth device comes...