Windows 10: Can you reset all Audio Settings?

Discus and support Can you reset all Audio Settings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don’t know what I did, or what happened to my audio, but it only come out of the speaker, and headsets. I don’t know why, I have tried different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yungashplayz, May 29, 2020.

1. Can you reset all Audio Settings?

I don’t know what I did, or what happened to my audio, but it only come out of the speaker, and headsets. I don’t know why, I have tried different speakers and headphones so my clue is, it’s the computer audio setting. Does anyone know how to reset all the settings for audio?

submitted by /u/Yungashplayz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Yungashplayz, May 29, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 29, 2020
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 29, 2020
  4. Can you reset all Audio Settings?

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Can you reset all Audio Settings?

1. Can you reset all Audio Settings? - Similar Threads - reset Audio Settings

2. Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...: The title is self-explanatory. My laptop's been having serious performance issues for a while and not even re-pasting the thermal paste fixed these issues. I want to reset Windows and keep all the files, but I want to reset all the settings and delete all the preinstalled...
  3. Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reinstall Windows and keep all the files, but reset the settings and remove all...: The title is self-explanatory. My laptop's been having serious performance issues for a while and not even re-pasting the thermal paste fixed these issues. I want to reset Windows and keep all the files, but I want to reset all the settings and delete all the preinstalled...
  4. Reset all settings to system default

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset all settings to system default: Is there a way to reset the system settings to the defaults? I'd like to know if I can do it without completely resetting my system or losing my files. submitted by /u/OsrsHelp8008 [link] [comments]...
  5. Can you reset all mouse settings

Can you reset all mouse settings: I really need to reset my mouse pointer speed to default submitted by /u/markersquire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmf3qi/can_you_reset_all_mouse_settings/
  6. Audio level setting keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio level setting keeps resetting: Noticed since 2004 upgrade my audio level keeps resetting to around 67 even if I reduce the level. Used to be the level would stay where I last set it until I adjusted it again. I suspect that it may have something to do with the Conexant audio chip because 2004 had some...
  7. how do you change the audio settings so you can actually hear action movie dialogue?

how do you change the audio settings so you can actually hear action movie dialogue?: how do you change the audio settings so you can actually hear action movie dialogue? whatever I google only shows results for how to do it in vlc but its an OS level issue and I don't even have vlc so its not even useful for that submitted by /u/105s [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows reseted all my settings

Windows reseted all my settings: So today, after a long day work on my computer, I signed out of my pc and left it. 5 minutes later when I signed in back again, a strange message that I have never seen before popped up saying 'Preparing Windows'. Surprised to see this, I waited. After 15 minutes my PC signed...
  9. Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?: Hi, so if you're logged in to windows 10 the settings change automatically to the normal settings you've been using on your other device. But i want to completely reset these settings on both devices all settings to default. Is this possible?...
  10. Reset all Privacy settings to Default?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset all Privacy settings to Default?: How can I reset some settings to the default without Resetting the whole Windows 10 OS? For example, I want to reset all the Privacy Settings back to its original? Is there any way to accomplish this without going into Troubleshooting section and Resetting the whole entire...