Windows 10: Can You Restore Deleted User Account?

Discus and support Can You Restore Deleted User Account? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted a user account. Is there a way to get it back without doing a system restore? Is the system restore my only option? 14465 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dipsydeva, Aug 8, 2015.

1. dipsydeva Win User

Can You Restore Deleted User Account?

I accidentally deleted a user account. Is there a way to get it back without doing a system restore? Is the system restore my only option?

:)

dipsydeva, Aug 8, 2015

2. how to restore user accounts

My daughter has somehow deleted other user accounts from our laptop running windows 10. I cannot restore

as it asks for the administrator password, but there is none and no administrator account. How can I restore deleted user accounts (mine and administrator)..

thanks

Azrael1964, Aug 8, 2015
  3. FMcKenna Win User
    Restore deleted user account

I tried to amend the admin name on my tablet and deleted the account by mistake. I can access the files and the old user account (which was admin) is still visible in the C drive but I've lost all of the access to Microsoft Office products that were linked
    to the account and the Outlook email settings. Is there a way to restore that user? Thanks!

FMcKenna, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Can You Restore Deleted User Account?

1. Can You Restore Deleted User Account? - Similar Threads - Restore Deleted User

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  4. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  5. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  6. Restore Deleted Original Administrative User Account & Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore Deleted Original Administrative User Account & Files: Hello,I created a new administrative user account with my original administrative account and then I went ahead and deleted the original administrative account with that new administration account I had just created. I did this before pulling some of the data I needed from...
  7. Restoring deleted user

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring deleted user: Hi. So basically I messed up big time. After using our family computer for one year I decided to create a user for each family member. Before we were all using same user. So i make 3 new users and delete the old one. After a few hours I figured out I lost all of appdata I had...
  8. How to restore deleted user account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to restore deleted user account?: One of my family members deleted an important account on my PC while messing around. Fortunately, they decided to keep all the files. I am wondering how can I restore the profile to the login screen with all of the contents intact....
  9. user accounts - can I delete a user account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    user accounts - can I delete a user account?: can I delete a user account in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-accounts-can-i-delete-a-user-account/915ac1a1-46cd-42f4-bdcd-e917405b8ae9"
  10. how do you delete a user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you delete a user account: I need to change the primary User account and add the administrator as the User https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-delete-a-user-account/d5324134-f3e4-45fd-95aa-fa0fff98ca58

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you restore a user account