Windows 10: Can you run different applications of different networks?

Discus and support Can you run different applications of different networks? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basically, when streaming Im trying to run an online game, but the stress of the stream causes me to lag in game. So I was wondering if there was a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tomskibro, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Can you run different applications of different networks?

Basically, when streaming Im trying to run an online game, but the stress of the stream causes me to lag in game. So I was wondering if there was a way to tether my 4g from my phone to my pc JUST to play the game, while using my normal network connection to run the stream!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Tomskibro
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tomskibro, Feb 19, 2021
  2. tdehan Win User

Open With opens with different application then the one selected

Can someone please provide the steps to fix this? This is maddening!

I just upgraded to Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and now it doesn't even show up in the list of Open With applications.

I don't want Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to be the default application to open image files as I use numerous different applications to work on my images. I just want it to be an option in the Open With list.

How do I get Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 to show up in the list of Open With applications and how do I confirm that when I select it to open a file it actually opens instead of some different application.

Thanks

tdehan, Feb 19, 2021
  3. Moving a running application to a different virtual desktop

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We understand that your issue is related to moving a running application to a different virtual window in Windows 10.

The below steps illustrate to move a running application from Desktop 1 to Desktop 2.
    1. Be on Desktop 1 and press "Windows" + "Tab". You will see all the application which are running on Desktop 1.

2. Select the application which you want to move, and drag it to Desktop 2. Your running application will be moved to Desktop 2.

Also refer the following article for reference:

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...in-windows-10-the-power-of-windowsmultiplied/

If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 19, 2021
  4. e_mahmoud Win User

Can you run different applications of different networks?

different applications for different nokia phones

hi

is there any way to know the different kinds of nokia mobiles that run the same applications .

thanks

e_mahmoud, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Can you run different applications of different networks?

1. Can you run different applications of different networks? - Similar Threads - run different applications

2. Optimizing Network Connections for Different Applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optimizing Network Connections for Different Applications: Hi,I've connected one of my internet connections via LAN cable and another one via Wi-Fi. How can I determine which Ethernet my programs should use? I mean, I want all my PC tasks like Google Chrome or Discord to use the Ethernet connected via Wi-Fi, and my games to use the...
  3. Optimizing Network Connections for Different Applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optimizing Network Connections for Different Applications: Hi,I've connected one of my internet connections via LAN cable and another one via Wi-Fi. How can I determine which Ethernet my programs should use? I mean, I want all my PC tasks like Google Chrome or Discord to use the Ethernet connected via Wi-Fi, and my games to use the...
  4. Optimizing Network Connections for Different Applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?: Whenever I choose to resize text in a new file of notepad, it also changes my previous files of notepad to the same size I'm using in my new file. Making every file that I have in notepad the same, consistent size. Is it possible for each file to have a its own unique size...
  6. Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?

Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?: Whenever I choose to resize text in a new file of notepad, it also changes my previous files of notepad to the same size I'm using in my new file. Making every file that I have in notepad the same, consistent size. Is it possible for each file to have a its own unique size...
  7. Using 2 network adapters with different applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 2 network adapters with different applications: So I saw a bunch of ways of doing this but all are old and don't work as of version:1909. Are there any updated programs that can do this? Looking to run Jdownloader on my wireless USB WiFi adapter and use Ethernet for everything else. Any help is very much appreciated...
  8. Interaction between applications running with different rights

Interaction between applications running with different rights: I have 2 Lenovo small form factor PCs, both running Windows 10 Pro and both set up identically to open and run a labelling application whenever it is launched from either the usual file associations through file explorer, or via hyperlinks in an excel spreadsheet. Both PCs...
  9. Different behavior of applications on different PC's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different behavior of applications on different PC's: Hi - I'm running Win 10, the same version on three PC's side-by side and very often I'm running into an issue of different behavior of Windows on different machines. Let me give you simple example: Different order of columns in the command window(Administrator): net user...
  10. Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt: Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each desktops? And can you have desktops saved permanently even after a reboot? 42072