Windows 10: Can you Run It

Discus and support Can you Run It in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490/status/https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490']View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Dude Win User

Can you Run It

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can you Run It :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 23, 2020
  4. Can you Run It

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can you Run It

1. Can you Run It - Similar Threads - Run

2. Forza Horizon 4 running only on CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 running only on CPU: So i have noticed that forza horizon 4 has only been running on my CPU and not my GPU which i saw that my CPU was at 90-100% when playing because of this and has caused alot of frame drops. My specs are a gtx 1070 and a i7-6700k and i have already reintalled the game and also...
  3. Task Scheduler python script - task starts and completes, but script doesn't run

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Scheduler python script - task starts and completes, but script doesn't run: I have a simple script to change my wallpaper that I want to run every 24 hours (separate script that runs fine to download APOD daily). I'm on Windows 10. The script is a .pyw python file. If I run the script using IDLE or simply manually running it by double clicking, it...
  4. PC Fans Running Loud

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Fans Running Loud: Ok Peeps. I need some help. I didn't have this problem until I installed 2004. . . I haven't gotten all of my programs loaded, but my fans are running high and loud for some reason. I first thought it was Chrome hogging the CPU Resource, but it isn't. I know I probably need...
  5. surface pro 4 running windows 10 audio low at 100%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    surface pro 4 running windows 10 audio low at 100%: Hi, I recently restored my surface pro 4 running windows 10 and find that the audio on all sources at playback is low via the inbuilt speakers - both source and output are set at 100%, any ideas how I can increase the levels? thanks...
  6. HDD Constantly Running at 100%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDD Constantly Running at 100%: Upon startup of my PC its not painfully slow but it isn't as fast as it should be, when I open Task Manager the HDD is running at 100%, and doesn't move from that for maybe half an hour or so, then after that it gets back to normal, so whilst running only the web browser to...
  7. Computer changed resolution and runs incredibly slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer changed resolution and runs incredibly slowly: It happened seemingly randomly. The resolution changed and everything is slightly bigger and looks squashed, opening anything takes incredibly long. task manager doesnt open. opening 'this pc' in files takes so long that i couldnt wait for it or it gets stuck. ETDCtrl.exe...
  8. Run Local User and Group Management on Windows Home devices

in Windows 10 News
    Run Local User and Group Management on Windows Home devices: Some Windows features are reserved to specific editions of the operating system. Home editions are usually the editions with the least features; features such as Group Policy, Bitlocker device encryption, support for Active Directory or Azure Active Directory, Windows...
  9. Script Running slowing page uploads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Script Running slowing page uploads: Every now and then I get a message flash saying A script is running slowing the page upload do I want to stop it...most of the time I can not get to the button to do this as it has gone. Is there a way to fix this as I have no idea what the script is and if it is damaging...
  10. Event viewer not running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event viewer not running: Hi everyone, I've run into the following issue, my event viewer will no longer run as I receive the following error [ATTACH] I've tried the fix of running the commands below, but both did not do the trick: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth sfc /scannow...