Windows 10: Can you Run It

Discus and support Can you Run It in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490/status/https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490']View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Dude Win User

Can you Run It

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter

:)

2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can you Run It :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire apps will not load and run

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issues with Windows store download and Windows updates too, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Try clearing the Store Cache:

• Press the Windows key + R keys.
    • In the Run window, type
      WSReset.exe
      and click “Ok”.

Step 2: Also I would suggest you to run
    Windows Store Troubleshooter and check if it helps:

1. Type Troubleshooter in the
    search bar
    and click on it from the list.

2. Click on view all and select
    Windows Store Apps
    and click next.

3. Follow the onscreen instruction.

Step 3: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Updatetroubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • ClickWindows Update troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 4:

I suggest you to check if the services responsible for Windows update is running. Refer to these steps:

• Press Windows key +R, type “services.msc
    • Locate the BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and the
      Windows Update Services and check if it is running.
    • If not, right click on the service and click start to start the service.
    Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 23, 2020
  4. Can you Run It

windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can you Run It

1. Can you Run It - Similar Threads - Run

2. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...: How can I move a song from my iTunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung Music library on my Galaxy S10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-a-song-from-my-itunes-library-on-my/6648df12-acf7-4492-9118-21a1bcff9963
  3. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...: How can I move a song from my iTunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung Music library on my Galaxy S10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-a-song-from-my-itunes-library-on-my/6648df12-acf7-4492-9118-21a1bcff9963
  4. How can I move a song from my Itunes library on my PC running Windows 10 to my Samsung...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  6. I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...

I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the...: I was about to buy a new computer, however, I just read that you will be running ads in the start menu or explorer. Is this true?***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***...
  7. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  8. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc: Hello,I am using a windows 10 laptop and I am trying to a clean windows offline scan from a dvd burnt from a nother laptop.I choose this instead of running windows offline from the windows security center because I want it to be a completely clean scan.I downloaded the...
  9. Windows defender offline dvd doesn't run on a windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I run Microsoft Defender Antivirusoffline scan in my pc HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G3?: Hello, I'm using Win-11 pro edition, and everything is updated, and I wanted to run an offline windows defender scan but it doesn't work. After choosing the offline scan option and hitting "Yes", nothing happens, it doesn't even restart or do anything on the screen. Also...