Windows 10: Can you see wich family i joined?

Discus and support Can you see wich family i joined? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I asked from my laptop my child to join my family, and now she is in a family with "Karel Kareladult who invited her". Then later i asked a few other... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Karel93, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Karel93 Win User

Can you see wich family i joined?

I asked from my laptop my child to join my family, and now she is in a family with "Karel Kareladult who invited her". Then later i asked a few other members of my family to join, trough the MICROSOFT website login, but she wasnt there. I asked her to join again, but she cant join cause she is in another "family" but i really dont know which that is. How can i solve this, she has to join my family.

:)

Karel93, Mar 16, 2020
  2. atomice Win User

How to re-send invitiation for an Adult to join my family?

I sent my wife an invitation to join my Family. She forgot about it and did not click the link before it expired. Now when she tries to click the link (after 14 days has elapsed) she gets the error message: "Try another page. This link isn’t working.". She
    does not show up on the list of Adults on my Family page so I tried to add her again. When I try to add her again I get the error message: "They're already part of your family.".

How do I re-send the invitation?

Some previous answers to a similar question have suggested removing the person from the family and re-adding them. This is not possible as she does not show up on the Family page.

atomice, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Family Safety: can't add accounts

This did not work and the steps to add a new child are not as you specify.

I was not asked to sign in the member. Instead, I was presented with the same "Send invite" screen and, once sent, an acknowledgement screen that states "Invitation sent to their email. When they accept, they'll join your family."

I logged out and logged back in with their MSA, went to their email and accepted the invitation. I was then presented with the following:

You haven't joined the family yet!

To join this family, you’ll need to leave the Microsoft family you’re already in.

Got it

Once you click "Got it" you just get a screen listing the members of the family. No instructions, no subsequent actions to take, nothing.

Karl Bridge, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Noor_Azam Win User

Something went wrong message when my child clicks join family link in the email.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Is the Child account a Microsoft account?

The issue might be due to the age verification, hence I suggest you to verify the child’s age by logging in with child’s account on
    account.microsoft.com/family and verify the age.

I also suggest you to refer the article
    Add members to your family group to get more information on adding members to your family account.

Regards,

Noor Azam S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Noor_Azam, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Can you see wich family i joined? - Similar Threads - wich family joined

2. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  3. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.: Hi. I am wani.I have 2 microsoft accounts that I need to renew. So I subscribed Microsoft 365 Family. I can login with the main account with the new subscription. I tried to add another account into my family account. But I have tried many times, it kept stating the link is...
  4. I can not join 365 Microsoft family invitation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to add and join Family Group.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to add and join Family Group.: Unable to add and join Family Group. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-add-and-join-family-group/a9ac5067-9b41-41a6-af39-0236990502a8
  6. If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...: I been seeing this a long time about someone leaving Microsoft family safety above 13 but CAN YOU leave the family group when you are 13? I am twelve waiting to be 13 so that I can use social media....
  7. If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If you can't leave family group below 13 but can above 13 then can you leave the family...: I been seeing this a long time about someone leaving Microsoft family safety above 13 but CAN YOU leave the family group when you are 13? I am twelve waiting to be 13 so that I can use social media....
  8. The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The picture explains it, I hope you can see it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/di77y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kf57rm/the_picture_explains_it_i_hope_you_can_see_it/
  9. Joining a family Member

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Joining a family Member: Hello I have MS365. Last week I invited my sister to join our family. She accepted. All was fine until a couple of days ago. She received an email saying she was no longer part of our family. Now today she received an email saying that SHE was inviting herself to join...
  10. as you can see by my username:

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    as you can see by my username:: I tried using the guide that a site gave me to convert Legacy BIOS to UEFI. However, it no longer boots... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/as-you-can-see-by-my-username/c332056f-3032-45fc-b31b-b053f5a98248