Windows 10: Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?

Discus and support Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Basically what the title says. Haven't used Windows in a long looooong time. Recently got a PC and wanting to show the running application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/oakleys_vomit, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?

Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens? uvwE7yD5U4TA97BPe-uEz860eBztoAH2iqKCI5SEzP4.jpg

Basically what the title says. Haven't used Windows in a long looooong time. Recently got a PC and wanting to show the running application and volume pieces on both monitors. Is it possible?

The reason for this is I mainly play video games on here, and if I need to quit a running application I have to exit out of the game. I know I can switch which monitor is the main one, though I'd prefer this to be shown on both if possible.

https://preview.redd.it/znbpw01vj93...bp&s=b2a53b8cce32da22351eabbdf0263b5365ea0154

https://preview.redd.it/0h5p011vj93...bp&s=12402dfa961ce3536341640d8009987659c051b0

submitted by /u/oakleys_vomit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/oakleys_vomit, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?

Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens?

1. Can you set your taskbar to show running apps on both screens? - Similar Threads - set taskbar show

2. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  3. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen: yes the taskbar is in hidden mode and i want to keep it that way, on my older system when any app was open the taskbar showed but it doesnt now when i go back to the dextop screen i can see the taskbar when i hover over it i tried restarting the windows explorer didnt fix it...
  4. taskbar not showing when apps are in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why do some apps allow you to use both screens. Is there a setting that will enable this?

why do some apps allow you to use both screens. Is there a setting that will enable this?: why do some apps allow you to use both screens. Is there a setting that will enable this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-some-apps-allow-you-to-use-both-screens-is/fcdae2fd-13de-4cb7-8341-8d90e42660ed
  6. Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you make apps full screen in Your Phone?: I have a simple question, that hopefully has an equally simple solution. I am using the Your Phone app on my Surface Go 2, but is there a way to make the apps you open from your phone on the Surface full screen rather than the smaller window they appear as?...
  7. steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.

steps required to show system icons in taskbar on both screens.: In the past showing system icons in both screens when connecting additional monitor was an option. Is the option still available? if so, what is the procedure?...
  8. Can you Run It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you Run It: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490/status/https://twitter.com/Crysis/status/1250845234709311490']View on Twitter[/url] 154444
  9. You can run both Microsoft Edge simultaneously on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    You can run both Microsoft Edge simultaneously on Windows 10: Microsoft has said that the new Chromium-based Edge browser will be available for Windows 10, Windows 7, and macOS starting January 15, 2020. Microsoft will offer standalone installer of Microsoft Edge for all supported platforms, but the new Edge will be bundled with Windows...
  10. Show stuff on both taskbars?

Show stuff on both taskbars?: I have dual monitors on my computer. How can I show Clock, Date, WiFi, and sound on both Taskbars? 10325