Windows 10: can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free?

Discus and support can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free? please answer if you are sure kann man windows 7 immernoch kostenlos auf win10 upgraden? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ANONYM228974, Aug 1, 2020.

1. can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free?

can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free?

please answer if you are sure

:)

ANONYM228974, Aug 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Upgrade to Windows 10 | Tutorials

- best read carefully...

and you will find

dalchina, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Aug 1, 2020
  4. AZ_Bob Win User

Still Can Not Upgrade to Win10

I just tried, for the ***time to upgrade from Win7 Pro SP1 to Win10. As usual, the upgrade fails, this time with the error code 8024201C.

I have tried many of the suggestions posted on this site, all to no avail. Needless to say, I am getting frustrated.

Can someone assist me in upgrading to Win10? Please.

AZ_Bob, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. can you still upgrade windows 7 to win10 for free? - Similar Threads - still upgrade win10

2. can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?: I am still on Windows 7, and want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Is this offer still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/9a6c1fda-253f-4bc2-8817-7523f7c075ac
  3. can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I still upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 for free?: I am still on Windows 7, and want to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. Is this offer still valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-windows-10/9a6c1fda-253f-4bc2-8817-7523f7c075ac
  4. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  5. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?: My partner has Windows 7 installed on her PC. It also has a nasty virus. I want to erase her hard drive and upgrade to Windows 10. I've read articles that indicate the upgrade is still free, if done through Windows updates. I can't find anything confirming that it's still...
  6. Free upgrade from Win 7 to Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. You can still upgrade Windows 7 and 8.1 systems to Windows 10 for free

in Windows 10 News
    You can still upgrade Windows 7 and 8.1 systems to Windows 10 for free: When Microsoft launched its Windows 10 operating system, it knew that it had to convince customers to give it a try. The bad adoption of Windows 8 still haunted the company and it had to ensure that Windows 10 would not be a disappointment in regards to the adoption rate as...
  8. Can i still upgrade WIN7 to WIN10 for free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i still upgrade WIN7 to WIN10 for free?: Can i still upgrade WIN7 to WIN10 for free? submitted by /u/MintonCRO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gyv4rq/can_i_still_upgrade_win7_to_win10_for_free/
  9. You can still get Windows 10 for free on Windows 7, 8.1

in Windows 10 News
    You can still get Windows 10 for free on Windows 7, 8.1: Microsoft has officially ended the support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020, and you can still upgrade to Windows 10 for free. The original free upgrade offer to Windows 10 officially expired years ago, but the loophole is still working in May 2020, according to our testing....
  10. Can windows 7 still free upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can windows 7 still free upgrade to Windows 10: Dear Experts, Can i confirm that , as of now are we still able free upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 ... i just tested a few machines, used the product key from the sticker Windows 7 Product Key and try activate, it was success .... is this the right way or please...