Windows 10: Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

Discus and support Can you suggest a free explorer, please?! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for an explorer, which: 1. Allows to create favorites links. 2. Supports tab browsing. 3. It is updated regularly. SImple GUI and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TairikuOkami, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

I am looking for an explorer, which:

1. Allows to create favorites links.
    2. Supports tab browsing.
    3. It is updated regularly.

SImple GUI and 64-bit would be nice, but that would be asking too much.

I have looked over dozens of webpages, but I have not find anything usable.

Best Free File Manager Maybe YOU, yes you, know something less known.

If nothing comes up, I will be forced to stick with XYplorer. So far the best. *Rolleyes

I have used Explorer++ until now, but it crashes and crashes, looks like this.

:)

TairikuOkami, Jul 19, 2015
  2. pmt1209 Win User

Where can you suggest options for future WP7 Updates?

Thank. You Mandy.. Will doCan you suggest a free explorer, please?! :)

pmt1209, Jul 19, 2015
  3. MandyShaw Win User
    MandyShaw, Jul 19, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

5. Cool, looks almost exactly like mine. Thanks. *Wink

TairikuOkami, Jul 19, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    Thank you, I also like what is under your user name!*Smile

7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Jul 19, 2015
  8. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks.. that looks very interesting..

BunnyJ, Jul 19, 2015
  9. EDIT: I had to move to XYplorer, Tablacus was opening for like 5 sec each time. *Confused

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?! - Similar Threads - suggest free explorer

2. Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?: These are the configuration of my laptop regarding laptop....I'm looking for 4gb more ram.....And , I can't find the perfectly compatible ram for my laptop......Can any of you guys can see which ram is compatible for my laptop in different sites...?Can you guys search in...
  3. Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you guys please suggest me which ram is compatible for my laptop....?: These are the configuration of my laptop regarding laptop....I'm looking for 4gb more ram.....And , I can't find the perfectly compatible ram for my laptop......Can any of you guys can see which ram is compatible for my laptop in different sites...?Can you guys search in...
  4. Defender not updating on w8.1, Please suggest a free antivirus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender not updating on w8.1, Please suggest a free antivirus: My w8.1 Window updates have not been working for some 2-3 years, Automatic Maintenance has also not been working for the same duration, now Windows Defender has also started NOT updating virus definitions.I can manually download mpam-fe.exe and run to update that, but that is...
  5. Defender not updating on w8.1, Please suggest a free antivirus

Defender not updating on w8.1, Please suggest a free antivirus: My w8.1 Window updates have not been working for some 2-3 years, Automatic Maintenance has also not been working for the same duration, now Windows Defender has also started NOT updating virus definitions.I can manually download mpam-fe.exe and run to update that, but that is...
  6. Please can you help with my file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please can you help with my file explorer: My file explorer crashes every time I open it, this only happens when I am connected to my wifi, I can access my files by opening a folder saved on my desktop but as soon as I click on home it crashes. When I have no internet access this problem disappears I can access the...
  7. Please can you help with my file explorer

Please can you help with my file explorer: My file explorer crashes every time I open it, this only happens when I am connected to my wifi, I can access my files by opening a folder saved on my desktop but as soon as I click on home it crashes. When I have no internet access this problem disappears I can access the...
  8. suggestions please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    suggestions please: Every time I try to sync my email I get error code 0x800400c8. if I try to reset my computer it tells me there was a "problem" and no changes made. hp support assistant won't update or run any troubleshooting. it gives me a non specific error message. there's no problem with...
  9. Can you suggest a firewall with these features?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you suggest a firewall with these features?: I'm looking for an application I haven't used in years. a new software based firewall. ( I need to get an old x368 box and make a real hardware firewall) In the meantime I need a firewall that stops everything live incoming and outgoing and gives me the option to block...
  10. What low impact FREE antivirus can you suggest for Windows 10 Home?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What low impact FREE antivirus can you suggest for Windows 10 Home?: Hello! I am currently on a search for a low impact free antivirus for my Windows 10 Home. I'm currently running 360 Total Security as main antivirus while SMADAV as my second line defense. My PC is running on 2GB RAM and 500GB HDD. 360 TS has been my antivirus for two...