Windows 10: Can You Suggest a Good Win 10 Wireless Trackpad?

Discus and support Can You Suggest a Good Win 10 Wireless Trackpad? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone know of a good wireless trackpad? I need one with the following: - Wireless - MUST work with the special Win 10 trackpad gestures... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ruzzi, Apr 7, 2016.

1. ruzzi Win User

Can You Suggest a Good Win 10 Wireless Trackpad?

Does anyone know of a good wireless trackpad? I need one with the following:

- Wireless
    - MUST work with the special Win 10 trackpad gestures

Please let me know

:)

ruzzi, Apr 7, 2016

2. Suggest me a good one?

Windows Phone does not have a dual-sim one I think.

Yu-Hao Feng, Apr 7, 2016
  3. shakthi54 Win User
    Suggest me a good one?

Hi friends,

I would like to buy a dual sim cellphone. anyone suggest me a good one?

shakthi54, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

Can You Suggest a Good Win 10 Wireless Trackpad?

1. Can You Suggest a Good Win 10 Wireless Trackpad? - Similar Threads - Suggest Wireless Trackpad

2. Can you connect a Windows 10 computer to wireless internet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you connect a Windows 10 computer to wireless internet?: I’m trying to connect a Mac with Windows 10 OS to the internet but I can’t find an option in the settings to connect it to wireless internet. How can I connect it if possible? submitted by /u/ThiccLettuce11 [link] [comments]...
  3. If you can help me you're a good boy

If you can help me you're a good boy: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/cebqc3j7lho51.png?width=1917&format=png&auto=webp&s=89c1c103612cf049a3743ec076d058173688ecf1 Simple question: Does anyone know how to remove this stupid widget built in to windows (right upper corner) to turn on and off your camera and...
  4. Code: 0x803FB107... can you suggest a fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Code: 0x803FB107... can you suggest a fix?: I purchased the MS Flight 2020 Premium Deluxe and I am getting this error code when the Digital Ownership tries to update Code: 0x803FB107... can you suggest a fix?...
  5. Configure external wireless USB trackpad

Configure external wireless USB trackpad: Hi, I bought an external trackpad which connects through USB dongle (2.4ghz) While Win 10 gives me the option to configure multitouch movements for my built in laptop's trackpad I can not find those settings for the external trackpad. Any clue where I could set these up?...
  6. What do you suggest as a good REGISTRY cleaner for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you suggest as a good REGISTRY cleaner for Windows 10?: My system is running Windows Pro 1909 (OS Build 18363.720). I clean-installed it few years ago, and have not had any hardware changes except for a new graphics card (NVidia 2070 Super) installed in early December 2019. I am mostly using my computer for stock market trading,...
  7. Can you suggest a firewall with these features?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you suggest a firewall with these features?: I'm looking for an application I haven't used in years. a new software based firewall. ( I need to get an old x368 box and make a real hardware firewall) In the meantime I need a firewall that stops everything live incoming and outgoing and gives me the option to block...
  8. No Good RSS Readers in Win 10

No Good RSS Readers in Win 10: I used to use Live Mail which had a decent feed reader but there's none built into the new Mail app. I've tried a lot of reader apps from the store and they're all terrible! Either the feed doesn't work or there's ads or it just doesn't work. Anyone got a suggestion...
  9. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!: I am looking for an explorer, which: 1. Allows to create favorites links. 2. Supports tab browsing. 3. It is updated regularly. SImple GUI and 64-bit would be nice, but that would be asking too much. I have looked over dozens of webpages, but I have not find...
  10. My Toshiba wireless card is not compatable with Win 10. Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Toshiba wireless card is not compatable with Win 10. Suggestions?: Since the Windows 10 upgrade, I am having problems maintaining wireless connectivity. In researching this, I learned from the Intel website that the Centrino N-1000 card is not compatible with Windows 10 and also that the N-1000 is no longer supported by Intel. Is there a...