Windows 10: Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax?

Discus and support Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax? in Cortana to solve the problem; Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax as used in file explorer searches without changing the language of Windows altogether?I ask... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by marco-eckstein, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax?

Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax as used in file explorer searches without changing the language of Windows altogether?I ask this because the query syntax localization is a disaster - at least in my language German.The English documentation is already poor. Advanced Query Syntax docs exist, but they have a note about obsolete technology, so it is not clear what pieces of information are still valid.There is also a machine-translated version, but as you can probably imagine, machine-translating keywords of a query language is a recipe for desaster.Then there are more o

:)

marco-eckstein, Apr 23, 2021

2. Dynamic Context Menu using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)" in Windows 10

Original Title: Dynamic Context Menu using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)"

Hi, I read this
    to give dynamic behavior for context menus.. I want to know whether we can achieve the below behavior without an external handler using "Static verb (listed in the previous table) + Advanced Query Syntax (AQS)" as stated in the post.

Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax? bf6a0cf9-faa4-47e5-963e-1e53356b7e1f.png

KRV Perera, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Search Query Syntax?

Is there any documentation pertaining to the Windows Photos App search box query syntax? Something like this: Advanced
    Query Syntax
    ?

I tried something like: date:2016 and it yields results for photos taken in 2016. Searching:
    camera:canon causes the photos app to close abruptly (crashes).

[Moved from:
    Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Photos]

José Oliver-Didier, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax?

KRV Perera, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax?

1. Can you switch the language of the advanced query syntax? - Similar Threads - switch language advanced

2. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Customization
    COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.: I calibrate and profile my laptop for photo editing in photoshop. I currently use Windows 10 on my laptop. I create my own ICC profiles and add them to All Profiles in the Windows 10 Colour Management tool. I then go back to the Devices section,click Use my Settings and...
  3. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.: I calibrate and profile my laptop for photo editing in photoshop. I currently use Windows 10 on my laptop. I create my own ICC profiles and add them to All Profiles in the Windows 10 Colour Management tool. I then go back to the Devices section,click Use my Settings and...
  4. COLOUR MANAGEMENT QUERY - ADVANCED TAB.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ATP - Advance hunting queries

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ATP - Advance hunting queries: HI Team,Can you please help me to find the Advance hunting query for the below requirementantimalware client version for specific OS versionRegards,Harish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/atp-advance-hunting-queries/06fff286-47df-4804-a056-00675a0cdcb7
  6. What is PWSH.EXE? List of PWSH syntax you can use

in Windows 10 News
    What is PWSH.EXE? List of PWSH syntax you can use: [ATTACH]PowerShell is one most powerful scripting tools that Microsoft has created. In this post, we will share what is PWSH.exe, and list of important PWSH […] This article What is PWSH.EXE? List of PWSH syntax you can use first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Switch Languages

Switch Languages: Hi all, In my Windows settings, have 2 languages installed. But 4 languages are shown, don't know why. In the Registry HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Keyboard Layout\Preload have also 4 languages. Deleting the two wrong languages there, does not help. Thanks for any advice. Cheers...
  8. Language switching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Language switching: Hi, I'm using Windows since version 3.0. Now with the ending of Windows 7 support I'll be forced to upgrade to Windows 10 and here comes the problem. Since at least Windows 3.11 switching languages in Windows was working almost flawlessly. Now, with Windows 10 this is...
  9. switch language

switch language: i 've changed the language to russian by mistake _ setting >>region and time >>language >> add language _ so all the system language switched to russian i tried to switch back to english but nothing happened tried to add language_any english version_ but nothing added...
  10. Advanced sharing query.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced sharing query.: I have four computers on a network. (Two are 32 bit and two are 64 bit) On three of these, if I wish to share a folder - when I go to "GIVE ACCESS TO" - I get the usual choices. On the remaining machine, I get the one choice "ADVANCED SHARING". How can I bring this into...