Windows 10: Can you **** test your updates?

Discus and support Can you **** test your updates? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just installed your new update wich everytime is a **** fail. No one almost installs you updates anymore because they are that bad. The moment I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SmallerPlot9806, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Can you **** test your updates?

I just installed your new update wich everytime is a **** fail. No one almost installs you updates anymore because they are that bad. The moment I started my pc from the update it immediately went black until I restarted it and when I logged back in when started playing a game, the keys stopped working after 1 hour of gameplay and started tabbing out of the game when I clicked on it and there is nothing wrong with my keyboard ok!?

Test your **** updates or I'm switching to Linux I have had Windows for the past 8 years and It has been AWFUL. Can't you see that youre loosing customers?

:)

SmallerPlot9806, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 24, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Can you **** test your updates? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Can you **** test your updates?

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Can you **** test your updates?

1. Can you **** test your updates? - Similar Threads - **** test updates

2. Should you update this in your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should you update this in your computer?: do you need to update this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-you-update-this-in-your-computer/1285d2c5-3b4c-4260-8b5b-b452dbf3f03a
  3. You guys are a joke with your updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You guys are a joke with your updates: I just had to reset my computer cause of your updates made my computer not sleep as typical windows i just got done getting everything where i want it heres a stupid windows lets **** everything up the screen wont shut off again since i got a windows again literally all i do...
  4. You guys are a joke with your updates

You guys are a joke with your updates: I just had to reset my computer cause of your updates made my computer not sleep as typical windows i just got done getting everything where i want it heres a stupid windows lets **** everything up the screen wont shut off again since i got a windows again literally all i do...
  5. "Your organization requires you to update your PIN"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your organization requires you to update your PIN": I have a home computer, mainly for gaming, that I use daily. I keep getting notices that my organization requires me to change my PIN and I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!I have googled how to get rid of it and followed multiple steps to try and it still keeps happening. I don't even...
  6. "Your organization requires you to update your PIN"

"Your organization requires you to update your PIN": I have a home computer, mainly for gaming, that I use daily. I keep getting notices that my organization requires me to change my PIN and I HATE IT SO MUCH!!!!I have googled how to get rid of it and followed multiple steps to try and it still keeps happening. I don't even...
  7. "Your organization requires you to update your PIN"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. can you test an activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can you test an activation key: years ago I bought win 7 ultimate and have the key, is there a way to test it and see if it works, besides entering it into a PC? I had totally forgotten I had this as I have not needed it. I still dont need it, I bought it at a discount., it is RETAIL I have thought about...
  9. Can your PC handle 4K 60fps in YouTube? TEST IT!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can your PC handle 4K 60fps in YouTube? TEST IT!: Hi, a lot of people ask what are the minimum requirements to handle 4K 60fps video playback, specially in YouTube and other online media sources, to check if their PC is good enough for a Home Theater PC (HTPC), or if it will instead lag and freeze. We are about to find out!...
  10. Have You Tested Your OS and ISP for IPV6 Readiness?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have You Tested Your OS and ISP for IPV6 Readiness?: Test here: IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test My results: [img] [img] [img] 57343