Windows 10: Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store?

Discus and support Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I forgot my outlook email im trying to find the email but cant and was wondering if i could somehow transfer Minecraft windows ten edition... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Xeinafa, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Xeinafa Win User

Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store?

So I forgot my outlook email im trying to find the email but cant and was wondering if i could somehow transfer Minecraft windows ten edition

:)

Xeinafa, Nov 2, 2020

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Nov 2, 2020
  3. BonnieBI Win User
    Windows 10 Store Application -- old email address

Hi there,

I have already tried a lot of suggestions on this to no avail -- please help.

When I am trying to download a game from the store app a pop up asking me to verify my password for an old email address keeps coming up. This email address is not listed in my user account -- it was deleted three months ago. I have tried entering the
    password for the old email address but it won't accept it and another message comes up saying there is a problem at their end and to try again later.

BonnieBI, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store?

store game dont work

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

• Do you receive any error message?
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Windows Store Apps.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

I would suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if it works.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

1. Press Windows key + R from the
    Desktop and click on Enter.

2. Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store?

1. Can you transfer games if you dont have your old email on microsoft store? - Similar Threads - transfer games dont

2. How can you recover a paid game after resetting your pc on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you recover a paid game after resetting your pc on Microsoft store: Please I lost Minecraft by it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-recover-a-paid-game-after-resetting/eea45551-56d7-4465-b5f6-4a8ebd35cd57
  3. How can you recover a paid game after resetting your pc on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you recover a paid game after resetting your pc on Microsoft store: Please I lost Minecraft by it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-recover-a-paid-game-after-resetting/eea45551-56d7-4465-b5f6-4a8ebd35cd57
  4. Should Microsoft Store have a For You Section?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Should Microsoft Store have a For You Section?: I am so tired of taking a tedious time to find an app or game that looks good. So maybe we should change that.The ideaGrab your list of apps and games you downloaded on the Store Flats, Hill Climb Racing, Skype, Mail and its AI gets the list and recommends apps that the AI...
  5. Should Microsoft Store have a For You Section?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should Microsoft Store have a For You Section?: I am so tired of taking a tedious time to find an app or game that looks good. So maybe we should change that.The ideaGrab your list of apps and games you downloaded on the Store Flats, Hill Climb Racing, Skype, Mail and its AI gets the list and recommends apps that the AI...
  6. How do you delete an old email address that you dont have access anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you delete an old email address that you dont have access anymore?: I recently graduated from university and have no further use for my old university email address. I intentionally let the email password lapse and can no longer sign into the account in question. I've been getting quite a bit of notifications on my computer asking me to fix...
  7. email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...: Hi this afternoon I receaved lots of emails from some one that had hack into a friends email account. can you trace it if they were using OUTLOOK...
  8. 0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?: nothing works, have reset the store, have updated windows. just trying to download a beta of a game, and cant just getting the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x87e00005-microsoft-can-you-fix-your-store/4871f673-1107-4308-a787-8f3c0257c2ac
  9. hOW DO YOU RECONMNECT THE HISTORY DRIVBER IF YOU DONT HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ( IF YOU CAN...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hOW DO YOU RECONMNECT THE HISTORY DRIVBER IF YOU DONT HAVE AN EXTERNAL DRIVE ( IF YOU CAN...: IT SAYS IT ALL IN THE SUBJECT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-reconmnect-the-history-drivber-if-you/45108182-5c02-439e-b95f-235a655fff0a
  10. you dont have a mic ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    you dont have a mic ?: try to git a mic and try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-dont-have-a-mic/62a1bdaa-79bf-4045-93f6-ac1c46376c06