Windows 10: Can you trust the Settings View Update History?

Discus and support Can you trust the Settings View Update History? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Since the start of Windows 10, Microsoft has started revamping the UI step by step. This resulted in the availability of same features at two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 12, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Can you trust the Settings View Update History?

Can you trust the Settings View Update History? Windows-10-control-panel-update-history-100x100.png
    Since the start of Windows 10, Microsoft has started revamping the UI step by step. This resulted in the availability of same features at two places. Say, for example, you can uninstall applications from the new Settings Page, and also [...]

This post Can you trust the Settings View Update History? is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 View Update History

There is no "View your update history" option in the Advanced option Window. Things have apparently changed since you posted this. Have another suggestion?

Bernard Corrigan, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 View Update History

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, for the late response.

I'd be glad to help you.

Unfortunately, there is no way to create a shortcut on the Desktop, to view the Windows 10 Update History.

To check the Windows Update History, then follow these steps, mentioned below:

• Type Windows update on the search bar, then, click on
      Check for updates tab.
    • Click on Advanced option under Windows Update
      tab in the Update and Security Window.
    • Click on View your update history in the
      Advanced option
      Window.
    • Check, all the Windows update KB article numbers installed in the
      View your update history Window.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Can you trust the Settings View Update History?

How to view Windows 10 update history?

Hi,

As per the description, understand that you would like to check the Windows update history list. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps and check if that helps:

• Open Settings, and click on the Update & recovery icon.
    • Click on Windows Update on the left side, and click/tap on the
      Advanced options link on the right side.
    • Click on the View your update history link.
    • You will now see a list of your installed Windows Updates. If you like, click/tap on any one of the
      "Successfully installed on (date)" links to see more details for that update.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Can you trust the Settings View Update History?

1. Can you trust the Settings View Update History? - Similar Threads - trust Settings View

2. Can installed apps view browser history/bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can installed apps view browser history/bookmarks?: Hello. I love using Windows for browsing and shopping, but it's also a great OS to game on. This requires installing games outside of the Windows Store and giving UAC permissions to games in order for them to function properly. Does this prompt grant them access to sensitive...
  3. Can installed apps view browser history/bookmarks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can installed apps view browser history/bookmarks?: Hello. I love using Windows for browsing and shopping, but it's also a great OS to game on. This requires installing games outside of the Windows Store and giving UAC permissions to games in order for them to function properly. Does this prompt grant them access to sensitive...
  4. Problem in View Update History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem in View Update History: My wife's computer that I check monthly no longer has an update history. When I view Update History there is no history but there was a little 'dot' that you could push for help. When pushed that a window I think within the window opened with a title HELP and asked you to...
  5. can this be trusted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can this be trusted?: https://ccm.net/download/download-23680-startup-sound-changer have malwarebytes but i just wanna be sure. submitted by /u/Wozon01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgg4ta/can_this_be_trusted/
  6. TASK VIEW History

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TASK VIEW History: My history is not showing in TASK VIEW so unable to retrieve previous windows. Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-view-history/891f4cfc-da2e-4b69-b9c2-70c1083a4a31
  7. View the history of the clipboard.

in Windows 10 Customization
    View the history of the clipboard.: Hello, Is there a way to view the history of the clipboard without using the Windows key + V, please? Or can I change this shortcut? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-the-history-of-the-clipboard/f2885cf7-e8bf-44ce-9a4e-0c1e3eca7349
  8. Update history under View Update history - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update history under View Update history - Windows 10: My update history shows blank in my PC with Windows 10 for sometime. Please let me know how to correct this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-under-view-update-history-windows/be4df636-eef3-4357-83c9-87c30ae1ecf9
  9. view scan history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    view scan history: Where is the Windows Defender scan history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/view-scan-history/c6a07c60-51eb-4e3e-a74d-c2e7e3a8d94f"
  10. View Windows Update History in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Windows Update History in Windows 10: How to: View Windows Update History in Windows 10 How to View Windows Update History in Windows 10 Windows 10 is a service, which means that it is upgraded with periodic software updates. While you can manually metered connections (where charges may apply). In that...