Windows 10: can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10?

Discus and support can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; long story short i broke my laptop and need to buy a new one asap, but all the ones in my budget are windows 10 s, which means i wouldn't be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ydobeansmakeufart, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:03 AM.

1. can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10?

long story short i broke my laptop and need to buy a new one asap, but all the ones in my budget are windows 10 s, which means i wouldn't be able to download external apps like steam, discord, zoom etc. which i kinda need. is there any way i could change the operating system from 10 s to 10? thank you can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10? :)

submitted by /u/ydobeansmakeufart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ydobeansmakeufart, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:03 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

4. can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10?

lorraine walsh, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:10 AM
Thema:

can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10?

1. can you turn windows 10 s to regular windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn regular

2. How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off Windows 10 Taskbar orange flash notifications?: The windows taskbar keeps flashing orange on certain programs and thus stopping windwos taskbar from hiding, this further creates problems as it activly blocks certain funktions in programs or block your view watching a movie. is there a way to make the windows taskbar...
  3. My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet slows to a crawl when i turn on my vpn: Hello I was wondering , If i could get some help on my decrease internet issue when i turn on my windscribe Vpn, on my windows 10 pc , I have 50 Mbps of down and 10 up , whith the vpn turned off but when I turn it on the speed gets reduce to as little as 2Mbs down , this...
  4. hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?: [ATTACH] hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off? i don't know what it is called. sorry it is in danish, but should not matter. https://preview.redd.it/buqjfj6kiyb61.png?width=1419&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca704f1e294fd4192733ba15ff1e973823906625 submitted by...
  5. reagarding turning off all notification from windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    reagarding turning off all notification from windows security: [ATTACH]I have installed quick heal antivirus and its trial has expired, so windows security is giving notification that ur trial has expired in around 10 times a day and also I cant turn off bcz their is no option to turn off all notification from windows security, its very...
  6. I’ve been having this issue where my desktop turns black after starting. I’ve tried...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been having this issue where my desktop turns black after starting. I’ve tried...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lowie_987 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kz4agr/ive_been_having_this_issue_where_my_desktop_turns/
  7. Windows 10 update turns off Aero Shake, adds new features to legacy tools

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update turns off Aero Shake, adds new features to legacy tools: Microsoft has confirmed that it’s experimenting with a new change that will turn off the underused “Aero Shake” function in Windows 10. Aero Shake, otherwise known as “Shake to Minimize” allows you to minimize all open windows by shaking the cursor back-and-forth when...
  8. PC won't turn on :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't turn on :: Hello,me and my brother spent hours building my new PC with all new parts bought from stores. We built everything,made sure we plugged all the cables in and then proceeded to try and turn it on. We plugged it into the wall,turned on the PSU and nothing happened,no lights,no...
  9. Unable to turn on MAC filtering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to turn on MAC filtering: Hello, New gateway, set up mac filtering and blocked devices still connecting. Dual band and doesn't appear to allow mac filtering on 5 MHz channel, possibly due to inability to turn off WPS service. Gateway says WPS is turned off. No option to alter 5 MHz channel. Can I...
  10. How to turn off keyboard language popup? Microsoft please HELP

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off keyboard language popup? Microsoft please HELP: I updated my windows10 from 1800 to 2004 version and now i faced with problem - everytime i switch language via Shift+Alt i get ANNOYING keyboard lagnuage popup in the right section. Example: [ATTACH] It is especially annoying in software which i run as administrator....