Windows 10: Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?

Discus and support Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im running windows 8.1pro right now and my showkeyplus says "my OEM key is not present in firmware" and my windows is not activated. Would I still be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/go_home_cook_rice, May 3, 2020.

1. Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?

Im running windows 8.1pro right now and my showkeyplus says "my OEM key is not present in firmware" and my windows is not activated. Would I still be able to upgrade to windows 10? And if not, would there be a way to activate my windows 8.1pro? Tried looking around but no luck, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/go_home_cook_rice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/go_home_cook_rice, May 3, 2020
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation? [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, May 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 3, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation?

1. Can you upgrade to windows 10 from 8.1pro without activation? - Similar Threads - upgrade 1pro without

2. Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...: How do I activate windows 10 pro when I'm assuming that prior to th0e upgrade from 7 ...8.. then 10 the laptop hadn't been activated. I've had this for awhile die to the fact it pwas my Granny and I just can't part with it yet. Not to mention it's actually working ok..I just...
  3. Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...: How do I activate windows 10 pro when I'm assuming that prior to th0e upgrade from 7 ...8.. then 10 the laptop hadn't been activated. I've had this for awhile die to the fact it pwas my Granny and I just can't part with it yet. Not to mention it's actually working ok..I just...
  4. Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 10 for free?: Do you have to buy Windows 10 Home or Pro in order to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-upgrade-from-windows-7881-to-windows-10/94dcfe17-43eb-4cc0-b85d-8ae44ee9e7a1
  6. Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 10 for free?

Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 10 for free?: Do you have to buy Windows 10 Home or Pro in order to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-upgrade-from-windows-7881-to-windows-10/94dcfe17-43eb-4cc0-b85d-8ae44ee9e7a1
  7. Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 11?: I know that most computers that came with these OSes, do not meet the Windows 11 system requirements, but if you have Windows 7/8/8.1, can you directly *upgrade*, not clean install, Windows 11, as in the same way how with Windows 10 you can use the media creation tool to...
  9. Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 11?

Can you upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1, to Windows 11?: I know that most computers that came with these OSes, do not meet the Windows 11 system requirements, but if you have Windows 7/8/8.1, can you directly *upgrade*, not clean install, Windows 11, as in the same way how with Windows 10 you can use the media creation tool to...
  10. How can I activate my Windows 10 after upgraded from Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate my Windows 10 after upgraded from Windows 8?: My product key is missing, however my window 8 was genuine. Upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 8. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-activate-my-windows-10-after-upgraded/0c84bcba-d589-487f-8fc2-ad8f6645fada