Windows 10: Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

Discus and support Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by McquangNguyen, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store.

:)

McquangNguyen, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Gift Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will guide you in the right direction.

1. Are you referring to Windows store to buy gift card?

If yes, I suggest you to refer the Microsoft store link below and check if it helps.

Personalized gift cards

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/All-gift-cards/categoryID.67154100

Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

App and avatar item gifting now here in Microsoft Store

Source: App and avatar item gifting is here - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

1. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store? - Similar Threads - Microsoft gift card

2. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  3. Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy miencraft bedrock realm using microsoft store gift card?: Hey, I recently bought a 10 dollar microsoft store gift card and was wondering if I could buy minecraft bedrock realm+ using that gift card and perhaps renew it using gift cards as well. Thank you....
  4. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I was wondering if I could use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase an app or add-on in the Microsoft Store. In this instance, I wanted to buy Dolby Atmos, so can I use an Xbox Gift Card to complete the purchase? Or maybe I could purchase it with the balance in my account from...
  5. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I was wondering if I could use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase an app or add-on in the Microsoft Store. In this instance, I wanted to buy Dolby Atmos, so can I use an Xbox Gift Card to complete the purchase? Or maybe I could purchase it with the balance in my account from...
  6. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?: I was wondering if you can use the green Xbox Gift Cards on the Microsoft Store on my Windows Computer? Will it work on my Pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-xbox-gift-cards-on-the-windows/677283b7-95d0-4148-9d2b-4f4418691dd9
  8. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?: I was wondering if you can use the green Xbox Gift Cards on the Microsoft Store on my Windows Computer? Will it work on my Pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-xbox-gift-cards-on-the-windows/677283b7-95d0-4148-9d2b-4f4418691dd9
  9. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  10. Buy Microsoft gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buy Microsoft gift card: Split from this thread. I really want to buy 10$ microsoft gift card but there is no option in microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-microsoft-gift-card/e3222473-dff7-482d-8847-af34d089b473"