Windows 10: Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

Discus and support Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if you can use the green Xbox Gift Cards on the Microsoft Store on my Windows Computer? Will it work on my Pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Landon, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Landon Win User

Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

I was wondering if you can use the green Xbox Gift Cards on the Microsoft Store on my Windows Computer? Will it work on my Pc?

:)

Landon, Oct 9, 2021

2. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

to be clear I can use the xbox gift card on this particular game?

FeliciaCarpenter1, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

Hi FeliciaCarpenter1

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Yes, it can be used on Microsoft game or Microsoft Store purchases also.

What can you buy with an Xbox Gift Card?

You can get the latest games, movies, and TV shows on Xbox, top games and apps on Windows, and devices like Xbox consoles and bundles at Microsoft Store online.

Where can I spend a gift card?

Once redeemed to your Microsoft account, your gift card balance is available to spend when you shop at Microsoft Store online, on Windows, and on Xbox. Gift cards do not currently work at physical Microsoft Stores.

Source -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-gift-car...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 9, 2021
  4. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

Xbox Gift Card

are there any suggestions? Should I have to get the xbox gift card in that way or buy it at the nearest store?

Btw Thanks for the answer!

Muhammad Faisal Ramadhan, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

1. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - Xbox Gift Cards

2. How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use microsoft store in store physical gift card: Hello, I have a bunch of microsoft store physical gift cards and I obtained several years ago. It has a 16 digit number starting with 62770, then a big bar code and then a 30 digit number that starts with 79936They are not xbox card. They do not work on...
  3. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I was wondering if I could use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase an app or add-on in the Microsoft Store. In this instance, I wanted to buy Dolby Atmos, so can I use an Xbox Gift Card to complete the purchase? Or maybe I could purchase it with the balance in my account from...
  4. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I was wondering if I could use an Xbox Gift Card to purchase an app or add-on in the Microsoft Store. In this instance, I wanted to buy Dolby Atmos, so can I use an Xbox Gift Card to complete the purchase? Or maybe I could purchase it with the balance in my account from...
  5. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards to purchase Apps or add-ons on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use Xbox Gift Cards on the Windows Microsoft Store?: I was wondering if you can use the green Xbox Gift Cards on the Microsoft Store on my Windows Computer? Will it work on my Pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-xbox-gift-cards-on-the-windows/677283b7-95d0-4148-9d2b-4f4418691dd9
  7. Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use Xbox gift cards on the Microsoft store?: I noticed that Microsoft does not sell Microsoft store credits on Amazon, so I was wondering if it was possible to purchase and use a Xbox gift card as a substitute. submitted by /u/BroomBanger [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox gift card: Xbox gift card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/3a5e4775-5333-4a06-9868-1453a616a6ad
  9. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?: I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-a-microsoft-gift-card-to-buy-apps-on/49c9c150-abe1-4b20-9e52-0d4892d7ef06
  10. Microsoft Store Gift Cards

Microsoft Store Gift Cards: I purchased several GC 5 days ago on the store however they're still stuck in pending. I've contacted my card provider whom told me that it's MS and they need to present it and have 7 days to do so. I wouldn't mind however when I bought them it said you;d receive them within...