Windows 10: Can Your password be Cracked? Lets Find Out...

Discus and support Can Your password be Cracked? Lets Find Out... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is PassWord safe? Is my phone number safe? That is common. Is my name safe? Well NO!! To be truly safe you need much more. The point of this post is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lance1, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Lance1 Win User

Can Your password be Cracked? Lets Find Out...

Is PassWord safe? Is my phone number safe? That is common. Is my name safe? Well NO!! To be truly safe you need much more. The point of this post is to create an unbreakable password. I think I have found a way to create and remember a 31 character password. First, you need to create a phrase you'll remember like...

pam never forgot her phone number and address.

PmnfGothPnAa1674913553436

Now you need to create random characters and insert them into the password. for instance.

& _ # @ + @ ( + $ # & !

Now insert them into the password like so.

P&m_nfGo#[email protected][email protected](5+5$3#4&3!6

pam never forgot her phone number and address.

I know it looks difficult and impossible. I have done this, and you can too! It all stems from the passphrase.

"pam never forgot her phone number and address"

The hard part? Remembering were the random characters go... But it does come in time and you'll have one hell of a password.

Test your password... The password I created here is can be cracked by 959 million trillion trillion trillion years. Buy this web site determination.

How secure is your password?

:)

Lance1, Jul 30, 2020
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

How can I find the password for my Windows 10 laptop?

I found a solution to my problem. What I did was:
    1. Open Network & Sharing Center on the laptop.
    2. Click "Change advanced sharing settings"
    3. Expand the "All Networks" item.
    4. Change "Password protected sharing" from On to Off.

Now when I click my laptop name in File Explorer > Networks, it just shows my shared folder without asking for a network credentials password. This is how it used to work before.

Hope this helps others,

3. Marivel Man, Jul 30, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Finding a Homegroup Password

Hi,

To view and print HomeGroup password, see the steps below:

• Open File Explorer, click on HomeGroup
      in the navigation pane.
    • Click on the HomeGroup tab on the ribbon.
    • Click on View password.
    • You will now see the HomeGroup password that you can also print out.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Can Your password be Cracked? Lets Find Out... - Similar Threads - password Cracked Lets

2. Find out if your PC supports TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Find out if your PC supports TPM 2.0: One of the pre-requisites for Windows 11 is TPM 2.0, the Trusted Platform Module according to Microsoft. While Windows 11 will install on devices with TPM 1.2, some functionality may not be available in this case. In 2016, we published a guide on finding out of a Windows...
  3. Find out if your PC is compatible with Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Find out if your PC is compatible with Windows 11: Microsoft unveiled Windows 11 officially today and plans to release early access builds of the operating system next week. The company revealed several new and already known features during today's presentation, including support for Android apps, performance improvements...
  4. Out of the blue - "Let's set up your computer"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of the blue - "Let's set up your computer": So suddenly I get a blue lock-screen telling me dear Microsoft want's to set up my computer again. I have to tell them I don't have internet to make them shove off. How can I prevent dickery like this in the future? submitted by /u/QuackQuackQuack2834 [link] [comments]...
  5. Is it possible to find out his password?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to find out his password?: Hey, I was just trying to find out my password out of interest. I am the only user, have admin rights etc. I have heard that in SAM.file the password is stored. Of course Windows has a backup at this point. But there is a command to copy such a file anyway. But I have no plan...
  6. Finding your network password in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finding your network password in windows 10.: The latest article finding your network password if you needed after a long time has passed is from 2018. It's been two years since then and many updates. So of course the described process is no longer valid and I can't find anything related after crawling through the...
  7. How to find your old windows account password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to find your old windows account password?: I’m in an odd situation with my computer where I updated my Microsoft account password but my computer can’t connect to the internet without it, so I need a way to find out my old Microsoft password. Is there any way through the website to find it, or could someone from...
  8. How to Find Your Router Login and Password

How to Find Your Router Login and Password: Every so often one needs to log into their router to rename it or maybe even make some tweaks to the settings. It's easy enough to with little risk even for novice users. If this is your first time logging into your router, you'll need the default login and password then...
  9. how can I find out my password for microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can I find out my password for microsoft account: how can I find out my password for microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1dd84c9e-f637-4421-93e9-05f17738a3ab
  10. How to find your Wi-Fi network password

How to find your Wi-Fi network password: Need to share your Wi-Fi network password, but forget what it is? No problem! Here's how to quickly it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/4023501/windows-find-wireless-network-password [ATTACH]...