Windows 10: Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants

Discus and support Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I hope this is the correct place to post this. I’m attempting to show zoom meetings on the tv. I currently use an HDMI into the laptop and connect it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mrsslkk, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants

I hope this is the correct place to post this. I’m attempting to show zoom meetings on the tv. I currently use an HDMI into the laptop and connect it no problem. But can I view only the full speaker view rather than it showing me doing host duties as well? I hope that’s clear. Thanks!

submitted by /u/mrsslkk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mrsslkk, Dec 9, 2020
  2. MisterEd Win User

Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

I found connecting to the TV hit and miss. I just did it and it took at least 6 tries. I found it sometimes makes a difference whether the laptop starts the connections first or the TV. All I can do is show how I do it and hope that helps.

BTW, my Samsung TV is ten years old and doesn't have Bluetooth. That is OK because I connect to my Samsung [BD]J6300 Blue-Ray player instead.

On the Blue-Ray player I open the Screen Mirroring app that comes with it.

On the laptop I open the notification area on the right side of the screen and...
    • Turn on Bluetooth if it is not on
    • Select Project
    • On the bottom select Connect to a wireless display
    • I then select [BD]J6300 from the list
    • Within 30 seconds it will connect and display

MisterEd, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Zoomed in screen on TV from HDMI connection

I have been using a HDMI cable to connect my laptop to my TV for a long time and there has never been a problem until recently. It zooms in and only shows a partial screen. I'm using Windows 10.

I have tried adjusting my TV settings and the resolution on the laptop but that just makes it worse. Does anyone have a solution?

JadeHarber, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants

Brink, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants

1. Can zoom screen be put on TV as second screen? But only showing the participants - Similar Threads - zoom screen put

2. Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Put the taskbar only on the secondary screen: Hello,I want the taskbar only on the second screen i have 3 screens and i want let the first screen on default screen for have game launch on it.How we can do this in regedit with out install third app?Thx...
  3. Screen saver only shows up on second display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver only shows up on second display: Hello everyone.I recently got a second display and I am using extended display mode.This is how the monitors are arranged: This is how the displays are actually positioned.I am also using Windows' built in screen saver feature that gives you a slide show of pictures in a...
  4. Screen saver only shows up on second display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver only shows up on second display: Hello everyone.I recently got a second display and I am using extended display mode.This is how the monitors are arranged: This is how the displays are actually positioned.I am also using Windows' built in screen saver feature that gives you a slide show of pictures in a...
  5. Swap PC Screen Only with Second Screen Only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Swap PC Screen Only with Second Screen Only: "Project > PC Screen Only" projects to my TV."Project > Second Screen Only" projects to my PC screen.I would like to change which output is considered "PC" and which is considered "Second"I do not want to change which monitor is considered primary in "Project > Extend". This...
  6. Swap PC Screen Only with Second Screen Only

Swap PC Screen Only with Second Screen Only: "Project > PC Screen Only" projects to my TV."Project > Second Screen Only" projects to my PC screen.I would like to change which output is considered "PC" and which is considered "Second"I do not want to change which monitor is considered primary in "Project > Extend". This...
  7. Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off: Hello everyone,I am dealing with a quite frustrating issue with a new TV.Basically, my usual setup is that I have a laptop connected to a TV with an HDMI obviously.The projection is set to Second Screen Only, when TV is off it switches automatically to my laptop screen. When...
  8. Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off

Second Screen Only but not switching to first when TV off: Hello everyone,I am dealing with a quite frustrating issue with a new TV.Basically, my usual setup is that I have a laptop connected to a TV with an HDMI obviously.The projection is set to Second Screen Only, when TV is off it switches automatically to my laptop screen. When...
  9. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with second screen only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR with second screen only: Hello.I am using an Acer Monitor/Sony TV as the second screen with my Alienware 17 r3 laptop. So whenever I want to use only the second screen/TV I go to project --> Second Screen only. When I select this my laptop screen goes black. Unfortunately when i start using the...
  10. Tv as second screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Tv as second screen: Hi! I have a GTX 1060 with 1 hdmi port, the motherboard has an hdmi port too, but doesn't work. What id the best solution to make this work? View attachment 9764 View attachment 9765 View attachment 9764 View attachment 9765