Windows 10: Canada buying in USA store

Discus and support Canada buying in USA store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am a canadian with canada address and I want to buy something in the US store. Does anyone know how I can purchase from US store with... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Young Kim1973, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Canada buying in USA store

Hello,

I am a canadian with canada address and I want to buy something in the US store.

Does anyone know how I can purchase from US store with Canadian address?

Thanks,

Young

:)

Young Kim1973, Mar 17, 2020

2. Using Nokia Lumia in USA/Canada

I'm confused by information that I've seen online. My question however is simple... Can I use my Nokia Lumia 520 in USA/Canada? I want to buy a cheap sim card when I'm out there on holiday later in the year but no point if I can't get any reception.

Thanks

AudiTT

AudiTT---01, Mar 17, 2020
  3. petrib Win User
    N series compatibility in USA & Canada

The phones bought in UAE will work in the USA and Canada on GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks, but will not work in the US 3G/WCDMA networks.

petrib, Mar 17, 2020
  4. garym123 Win User

Canada buying in USA store

Using Nokia Lumia in USA/Canada

To change sim card on the phone from one carrier to another the phone has to be unlocked. If you bought the phone in the US or Canada from a carrier it is probably sim locked to that carrier which means you can only use a sim from that carrier.

Starting Feb 11 US carriers have to provide unlocking to their phones.

garym123, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Canada buying in USA store

1. Canada buying in USA store - Similar Threads - Canada buying USA

2. Windows displaying English Canada and not English USA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows displaying English Canada and not English USA: Hi,I noticed when setting a wallpaper today it listed the options as "centre" and "colour". I only have English United States downloaded and only have English US for keyboard. Why would it be displaying like this? My region is set to Canada as I live here - I just prefer...
  3. Windows displaying English Canada and not English USA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows displaying English Canada and not English USA: Hi,I noticed when setting a wallpaper today it listed the options as "centre" and "colour". I only have English United States downloaded and only have English US for keyboard. Why would it be displaying like this? My region is set to Canada as I live here - I just prefer...
  4. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  5. I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada

I can't buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones in Canada: Hey guys, I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access application. I live in Canada and when I go to buy the app it defaults to an address input which only accepts US locations. I've tried to circumvent it by using PayPal and adding a US address from a...
  6. Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADA

Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADA: Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADASearching for onlin support Trust Wallet Customer Service number? You have come to the perfect place!Trust Wallet Customer care number If you are needing an incredible Trust Wallet cash atm participation to...
  7. Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADA: Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADASearching for onlin support Trust Wallet Customer Service number? You have come to the perfect place!Trust Wallet Customer care number If you are needing an incredible Trust Wallet cash atm participation to...
  8. Trust Wallet Care Support +1808-999-0445 Phone Number USA/CANADA

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Why can’t I buy Minecraft windows 10 in Canada

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can’t I buy Minecraft windows 10 in Canada: The Region/Country button is locked to the USA and doesn’t work with Canadian addresses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-buy-minecraft-windows-10-in-canada/d58173a8-513f-4926-b028-c674ce6c9d30
  10. Why can’t I buy Minecraft windows 10 in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I buy Minecraft windows 10 in Canada: The Region/Country button is locked to the USA and doesn’t work with Canadian addresses https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-buy-minecraft-windows-10-in-canada/d58173a8-513f-4926-b028-c674ce6c9d30