Windows 10: canary channel change

Discus and support canary channel change in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i want to change from canary channel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canary-channel-change/bfd09bda-0ab6-4ad3-97e5-410b55097007 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anand Basil, Aug 10, 2023.

1. canary channel change

i want to change from canary channel

:)

Anand Basil, Aug 10, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM (CANARY)

Hi Prem Maurya,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Windows insider builds can be unstable and buffy, the Canary builds can be very unstable, because builds on that channel have not bee tested.

The best option is to uninstall the latest canary build to test if that stabilizes your Windows installation.

Windows insider builds , especially the Canary channel builds should only be installed on a second PC for testing purposes, not on your main PC.

DaveM121, Aug 10, 2023
  3. Windows 11 Copilot not showing! (Canary build 25905.1000)

Copilot is only available in Dev Channel, not Canary yet.

Sumit D - VM, Aug 10, 2023
  4. Mike Vlog Win User

canary channel change

Enrolled to canary insider programme by accident

Hey,

I am on Windows 11 25197.rs and I wanted to upgrade to build 22621 but every time I tried to check for new updates I would get nothing. When I was looking if I would be able to change the channel from Release to Beta but the Beta and the Dev channels are grayed out, except the Canary channel. And out of nowhere I chose the Canary channel because I thought that I could go back to the Release channel. Welp, I can't choose the Release channel anymore because it's also grayed out. I tried to change the Registry but there's no directory as "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\UI\Selection" on my PC. I also tried to use the ISO (Windows 11 22621 build) but my data wouldn't be saved and I want to keep my data. I have paused the updates for 1 week and I don't know what to do next.

System info:

Still on Windows 11 25197.rs because I didn't update

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (TPM 2.0 enabled)

Sorry for my bad English. Hopefully you can understand what I said.

Mike Vlog, Aug 10, 2023
Thema:

canary channel change

1. canary channel change - Similar Threads - canary channel change

2. Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?: So I am in the canary channel and I want to switch to the beta channel but I can't change my insider settings and I can't unenroll the device. Is there any way to change to beta channel? If so, can I keep every single file and app I have on my computer?Thank you...
  3. Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I go from the Canary channel to the Beta channel?: So I am in the canary channel and I want to switch to the beta channel but I can't change my insider settings and I can't unenroll the device. Is there any way to change to beta channel? If so, can I keep every single file and app I have on my computer?Thank you...
  4. canary channel change

canary channel change: i want to change from canary channel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canary-channel-change/bfd09bda-0ab6-4ad3-97e5-410b55097007
  5. Cannot update to windows build 25366 on the canary channel 0xc1900101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update to windows build 25366 on the canary channel 0xc1900101: I am having some issues trying to update from build 25330 to 25366. The update progress stops on 64% when updating from a USB stick and on 67% when updating from Windows Updates. The error is 0xc1900101 which is a incompatibility with drivers Can someone help me fix this...
  6. Cannot update to windows build 25366 on the canary channel 0xc1900101

Cannot update to windows build 25366 on the canary channel 0xc1900101: I am having some issues trying to update from build 25330 to 25366. The update progress stops on 64% when updating from a USB stick and on 67% when updating from Windows Updates. The error is 0xc1900101 which is a incompatibility with drivers Can someone help me fix this...
  7. Microsoft announces new Canary Insider channel for the bold

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Canary Insider channel for the bold: Microsoft announced several major changes to its Windows Insider program today, including the launch of a new Canary channel. The Insider program was established when Microsoft released Windows 10. It offered development builds for testing purposes, and Microsoft used the...
  8. change internet channel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change internet channel: how do i change rcn's default internet channel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-internet-channel/1801f0a8-c3fa-42a4-8787-5ab2755e3181
  9. Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

in Windows 10 News
    Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel: Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of Collections for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature during the Microsoft Build 2019 conference keynote. Microsoft Edge Insiders can now try out an early version of Collections by enabling the experimental flag on...
  10. change wifi channel

in Windows 10 Customization
    change wifi channel: can anyone guide me on how to change my wifi channel from 1 to something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-wifi-channel/c09b43c0-5e32-43b3-bcb1-2384d6389150